MLM-V1-pipe-321-2T.jpg

looks like maybe the V1 peoples pipe will shoehorn in? They are pretty straight

Re: Trike build

I have one. And it is upswept. I can hack and weld anyhow

Not much progress but an artsy pic

20210116_202217.jpg

Found the fender for the motron my buddy made a stencil for years ago. EZ peddler moped gang. Mabye one day

16108473560917287000965215705947.jpg

Nice!

What is the thread pattern for the bosch flywheel on this v1ks?

Well I was lucky with the v1ks I purchased as it runs the same crank as a normal v1. I put a normal three wire stator with external coil on the v1ks and she now runs. I decided to toss a polini kit i had, 15.15 sha and proma circuit pipe that just came from treats. Thing starts first kick almost every time. No tunning yet as its winter here but a little jetting and should be good. Need to wire and do the typical chain spacing for the rear end and gearing but I got a 42 for the rear and can change from 9-12 for the front so should be able to make her have plenty of power or speed haha. Pipe mounts are pretty much worthless but I wasn't counting on them working. Pipe is nice quality as usual from proma. Silencer is a joke but pipe metal is thick enough that it is not super loud and tinny sounding.

20210216_192907.jpg
20210216_182718.jpg

Pipe also sits pretty low with the 16" wheel bike.

I was cleaning up the shop and found these factory replacement shocks for the the honda shadow I am working on. I replaced the shocks on the shadow with lowering shocks so these are just hanging around. I compared them to the chrome bars the trike has now and they are almost perfect match. I guess the trike is getting rear suspension. Gonna have to get a chain tensioner. Never messed with one? Any decent cheap options that people have used with success?

20210221_201256.jpg
20210221_201407.jpg

todd amundson /

I hope you’re really fat

Or has really good insurance.

Looking good, if you haven't, tac weld the silencer on the pipe.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account