Let The Fun Begin!

john cervini /
Screenshot_20201230-183102_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201230-183112_Facebook.jpg

Just picked these up yesterday. They have been sitting about 5 years since the builds. Just got the black one running. Super stoked.

Re: Let The Fun Begin!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /
mofhatedit.gif

That anti theft green and white is at least clean . LOL

Good you can see potential . ;)

I like them both.

John in Texas

Probably Fred /

By no means trying to put a damper on you bikes and glad you got one running. That is awesome!

Someone definitely put a lot of time into making those colors....unique? Idk 🤷🏼‍♂️. Definitely like the color scheme, however there is tooooooo much of the accident colors....the red and green if you couldn’t tell. Just MO but if you were able to get rid of some of the “extra” color they would be two real nice bikes. (edited)

john cervini /

Thanks for the input! I definitely agree that they're I bit extreme. I'm a stock guy at heart but couldn't pass these up. I know the builder and saw these 5 years ago when he was building them. The green one has never been fired and has all new parts. The black one was broken in then parked. All new parts on that as well. I have other frames, options and have some ideas for these. Fun times!

Honestly if you just painted the luggage bars on the maxi black it'd look good

Bikes look nice. If you got a good deal then you are good. I'm sure you didn't pay shit for them. Mabye a fair price. With prices today those bikes are worth at least 10k..;)

john cervini /
20210105_093432.jpg

This one cleaned up great.

That green one already looks awesome, that red and black one makes me throw up in my mouth.

john cervini /
20210115_101611.jpg

I've been working on the black one. running perfect. Starts half kick. I shortened all the cables and eliminated some of the red. It's a blast to ride!

Looks a lot better with the red off the mid racks.

^Agreed, looks good!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account