braaaaaaaaaap thanks magic touch!

thanks dudes. been far too long since ive rode. had a killer time ridin round seattle. accidentally got on the highway and then the horn just started beeping so i had to climb over a guard rail to get back over to marginal way then rode home with the horn honking the entire way. this is by no means a reflection on mtms work but a reminder of why I love mopeds and the dumb shit they do and get me into. got this and a honda p50 a while back and now I have a runner!

20210107_165738.jpg

Re: braaaaaaaaaap thanks magic touch!

Sir is this a fake post?!? That is definitely a Motobecane.......and I am very high on life right now.

Nice Traveler, check the master switch from hell re: horn.

> EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Sir is this a fake post?!? That is definitely a Motobecane.......and I

> am very high on life right now.

lay down the "life" pen braah "and a honda p50" got 2 peds got one runnin. the moby runs the hknda.....nooooot so much.

pulled the brown wire. seems to have killed it for now atleast? the kill switch (and presumabley the horn button) is broken soooo not like im usin the horn anytime soon anyways.

Yeah, just kill it with the decomp.

Nice! I should have asked which way you were planning on taking back to Georgetown, next time take 2nd through downtown and then hop over to 4th in the ID. I was trying to see how the horn switch was broken, since it didn’t have the plastic button knob I couldn’t figure out how to get it to trigger. Sounds like you just unplugged it which is exactly what I would have done, the stock moby controls are pretty annoying to try to find parts for. If you wanted it’s not hard to wire up a momentary button.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

The random horn going off IS the magic touch

i live in psquare i was tryna get over to wsea and got confused with all the bew shit they added down off the waterfront area but yeah ended up disconnecting the horn i have a bike light with a siren on it but meh. its a moped as long as i can keep it rollin for a bit im happy. i dint need anything special.

Hi Troy miss you

miss ya bro! finally back on a ped!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account