This Could Be Us

Still fleshing out the details, but its happening. BBQ, yard camping, batavus time trial, and a ride around a lake then to a cemetery. Come if ya want, if you're sick stay home. Bring your mask, some hand sanitizer, tent, and your moped. May 9th, feel free to come by either or to stay a few days. More to come.This Could Be Us sign up

This can be us (1).png

Re: This Could Be Us

Bats only then?

Nahh, dirt time trial is on a bat because its slow and funny to watch people ride

Nice. Well I gotta convince my wife this is a necessity and we will hopefully be there. I'm trying to make as many rallys happen this year as we can.

Dooo it!!

Popping this back up to the top. I'm in east Idaho, and even though two smokes are hosting on the other side of the state, we are helping support and plan as fellow Idahoans. This is going to be a lot of fun and east Idaho is rolling in full braapp.

We just had a meeting and chatted about visiting Idaho wine country, dirt-pedding, BBQ feasting (vegan options available), and dodging bullets at the local gun range.

Be sure to fill out the form above, specify what t-shirt size you and your buds are, and get in touch with Jack Linton with any questions.

Yay! This is good news, sounds like it will be a great time. I think a few of us from Seattle are planning to come out, I’ll get in touch with Jack soon.

Rally, rally rally! Looking forward to it!

Whats the camp situ like on Saturday and Sunday night? I am planning on riding a motorcycle out there and back. Hopefully Alex will have room for my moped in Hoodies 4 Hobos.

Camping is in my front or back yard, plenty of room! If ya want a shirt lemme know! 20 dollars cashapp $twosmokesmpc in the description give us a size

Can’t wait ! Me and 2 others for sure are coming from Sacramento might be having a 3rd tag along

Just about that time! Dm me or find us on Instagram, or just ask me for my number. If ya got any questions please feel free to hit me up!

First folks arrived! Thank you Puddle Cutters for stopping in!

20210506_212247.jpg

Have the most amount of fun possible...while being at least a little safe.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account