Re: Back on Trac

Rubble Raiser /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Holy shit m, I’m alive! And holy shit, it runs! It’s an absolute turd, but it runs!

0A778B5A-9696-48CB-B778-8AB2A26BA6ED.jpeg
C1FC9B89-9DE6-4C2C-AE34-8913620A49DA.jpeg

Did the traditional pre-flight for a new heap. Checked gear oil. Pulled the carb. It was nasty so I threw it in the ultrasonic cleaner (get one. Change. Your. Life.) pulled the plug. Two stroke oil in the spark plug hole and down the intake. Kicked over a few times. Real smooth. Checked. Had spark, but the coil was junky and wouldn’t hold the spark plug wire. I grabbed an extra from a Honda Mini and plugged it in and grounded it. Spark! So input the plug in, put the spark plug cap on, shot up on some carb cleaner, and lo and behold the beast fired and ran! Hopefully gonna get the wiring taken care of.

452081E8-F0A3-4A8B-905C-5CE9BAB171AC.jpeg

Yeah that wasn’t me. Well. That one little yellow wire was me, but the rest was someone else. Probably gonna document what I do when and how just cause these bikes don’t have much support, aftermarket or otherwise. Should have it rideable come spring, but that never usually works out.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account