Project Judy The tomos Vespa mashup

Luna Moto /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Well this started as a quick and shitty photoshop job I did on my phone in August of last year

49931C37-EF4A-4D6F-9EB4-86535E358A32.jpeg

Then I slowly started gathering parts. I already had a a55 engine with a revival swing arm and rear wheel. I got a bravo frame then randomly found a bravo tank that I didn’t know I had in my stash of parts and got some laser cut engine mounts from Nate of Motomatic left overs from the old Sapporo bikes. Then I got it mocked up with these kx85 forks I had laying around

133A0584-8BA0-4287-9585-80330F9D65A1.jpeg

It was big and goofy I liked the way it looked but wasn’t sure if that was the direction I wanted to go with it. Thanks to my constant Facebook marketplace hunting I was able to snag a revival for $250 and that brings us up to speed

A257DB94-1045-45CD-88E4-A251B27B08F2.jpeg

Something I’ve always wanted to do for my builds is make YouTube videos and I finally quit dragging my feet and did it so you should watch it

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account