Re: Are you worried about your V1 head temps?

I have a Derbi metra on a v1l with the shorter spacer from space, it fit perfect after much chopping with the super stuffy crank. I have built 2 euro kit v1 with the uncut puch spacer and one with the original gila/motomatic spacer combo. I am well aware of all of the clearance issues with fitting other kits to v1 and v1l.

What doesnโ€™t fit on the speedfight kit? Is something fixable like a differ sized skirt or is the top transfer too tall or something? Knowing about that special bearing it really opens up the world of minarelli horizontal kits too. I like the idea of a lc scooter kit, but I donโ€™t want to make it have the most narrow and gnarly power band. I would like it to be half rideable.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ’ฆ Of the Loin /

Are scooter kits all 10mm?

Most

Dirty30 Dillon /

> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ’ฆ Of the Loin Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Are scooter kits all 10mm?

No, you can typically get scoot kits in 10/12/15 pin depending on their designation.

But most are 10 pin as most 50cc 2t scooters are 10 pin (edited)

Yeah I've not seen anything being sold as 12 pin for the minarelli V, the H stuff comes in 10/12 for most of them since TGB and lots of the clones are 12.

Ive done a lot of weird googling over the years in dark corners of the web but I'm definitely not in the scooter game so I dunno all the pros/cons/options , the only major advantage to this is that it's got the reed on the side, and it has the right stud pattern for v1/puch and the v1 is already fan cooled so it's easy.

Plus it's way baller, I mean this thing makes a gilakit look lame as balls

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ’ฆ Of the Loin /

Somehow I plan on making this kit work but it's been so long since I started to build it I forgot what I was gonna do.

https://www.maxiscoot.com/en/product/metrakit-cylinder-kit-pro-race-3-70cc-minarelli-am6-39112

It's mostly assembled, I think I need to figure out the port timing but I left the engine with treatland to copy some of the parts on the build it's still there lol

They sold that shit for tacos dude.

« Go to Topics โ€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account