Weeeee

Snagged this little gem today super excited to get it up and running again.i asked the gentleman what he wanted for it and he asked if I had a truck I said yes and he told me I can have it FREE.

20210503_164810_HDR.jpg

Re: Weeeee

Sounds like a bargain to me.

Tough to beat "Free"

It's pretty rough but I planned nd doing a full tear down on it anyhow.i was so excited I loaded it up and took off.i forgot he said he had the title so I got his number from the boss man and he is gonna send it in the mail 😁

thats not rough ,just has experience

Great find!

punkrock randy /

Tell me if it ever treats you terribly and you want me to come get itπŸ˜‰. Or if you get it straight and happen through Columbia with it we’ll go on a Champs only cruise πŸ€™πŸΌ

Good for the nice man for gifting it to you. I hope he could see what it meant to you. Good for you for bringing it back into the light. What a happy little yellow bike.

I know he did he even went into a story about how he rode it all over town and the places he'd go.real nice guy.im sure he noticed my excitement when I asked for a price on it.i plan on getting it back to par and showing him the finished product

Thanks I'll keep you in mind if I'm ever that way πŸ˜‰

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account