Cali isn't that bad...

Okay, I sent off my payment to the wonderful office of the DMV in Sac on April 28, and I got my registration and plate in the mail yesterday! Now I just need the M2 license, insurance & a helmet and I'll be riding!!! I thought I'd be waiting til June 9th, or later. I got a quote of 97.00 for Moped insurance for a year, I have to pay it all at once through Geico, does anyone know of cheeper or any company that would let me pay by 6months, quarterly or monthly???

Re: Cali isn't that bad...

with insurance. You get what you pay for. The discount place can be tricky filling a clam. Personally I'm with All State and every time I filed. Shit was covered fast. Beside would you really want to be on the phone to India. Trying to explain a accident.

" NO, moped.. MoPed....MO...PED... No! that's a scooter... moped the one with peddles...NOO I wasn't kill or we would be talking now."

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Cali isn't that bad...

IMO Wonderful weather but expensive to live there. Jim

did you talk to a person at geico? they offered me payment plans when i called, but mine was like 270 (damn ticket). maybe because yours is so cheap. seriously though, 100 a year is NOTHING for insurance in cali for anything. my quote was 150 before the found the ticket

$85.00 Is about the right amount, Robert. Yes, you'll have to pay it all at once but damn, its less than a hundred bucks! You are a parent of three, you must have to fork up a hundred bucks all the time (groceries?) you have to pay to play at the amazing speed of 30mph!

-Curly

I hear ya! I'm gonna fork it over and I'll be cruzin by next week!!!!

hey corpse harvester. I know it's not exactly the same, but your name made me think of this:

http://buttersafe.com/2008/03/13/romance-on-the-floating-island/

OMG!!! Sarah ate my skeleton and I was kind of a good SkeletonHarvester so when I died, I was reincarnated into CorpseHarvester but sadly I still have a big pulsating X where my face use to be. CORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSECORPSE

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account