delete the OT forum

i thought it would be a good idea. instead it is the worst thing in the world.

Re: delete the OT forum

Don't look at it, and it magicly disappears... poof!

this is how the world works when youre a solipsistic lunatic. in reality its an annoying wart on the face of mopedarmy.

if you get rid of OT people will still post stupid shit, except it will all be back in the gen forum. Keep it, don't visit it. It's like a drug, gotta ease your way out of it lol

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type=autoplay&1"application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Andres Edward Felix /

Please describe the "face of the moped army"

sure. this website is the public face of MA. its the most recognizable symbol, and the way that the majority of people interact with and recognize it. the face of mopedarmy used to be young cool people who like mopeds. now its a bunch of middle aged sandy-haired conservative oldsters waxing poetic about how global warming doesnt exist or about shooting people in the face with various different kinds of bullets while intermittently advocating for supply-side economics and lecturing people about "logic." or worse, attempting to post cleverly embedded cry baby videos from youtube while simultaneously herfing the hell out of their links.

Your right! a simple cry harder would have done it!

I suck at interwebz! :(

Andres Edward Felix /

Why do you hate change?

we dont need to delete it. people should be "voted in" for the ability to post.

what place these old fucker neo cons and canadians have on this website is beyond me.

here's a good answer. delete your account!

Well. for you it seems to be a place to dump your hate on... So when that becomes unfun, what can ya do?

What you don't like about the off topic will haunt the general forum if it leaves... this is a simple fact that you can ignore or accept. Then again, maybe if you get upset enough, the whole world will come begging on your doorstep for fogiveness.

It's as easy as "poof." I'd rather a wart than a butt on my face, and I think all this being on the general forum would look like a moped-ridden buttock. Maybe a butt on the face is nice sometimes though.

Go ride your moped and leave the cabin fever alone for now. It IS pretty fun, I just did.

^ That'd work in a jiffy! Almost as fast as the poof thing, but more better.

Word! Will wins!

yep yep

it's not everyone else's posts that bother me as much as re-reading my own stupidity does. this forum brings out the worst in me.(edited)

Andres Edward Felix /

I think it has also brought out your best, kev.

Teach me jay! how in the hell do you post vids? I've tried every way and they still come out double, I used to just embedd the video and paste it but that doesn't work anymore. :(

OT is my least favorite forum, by far. I only come over here when I've got time. I cannot stand politics and I don't really like people who feel compelled to force their opinions on others. I also don't see a reason to belittle others who don't share your opinions. But, seeing as how this is a moped website, the title of "Off-Topic" does make sense as a legitimate forum for everything else. I did get a chuckle out of "bunch of middle aged sandy-haired conservative oldsters"! And here's a good cry video for anybody who wants it, not pointing it at anybody. I just like it.

That IS the best cry ever!

Andres Edward Felix /

Thank you Jay M After some thought:

You told us what MA used to be and what is is now.

It has apparently changed. Is change not always good?

The "bunch of middle aged sandy-haired conservative oldsters" are probably the alternative maybe even dare I say hipster cool kids of the 70s and 80s. You will be one of us before you know it. Enjoy your coolness while it lasts; you're next in line to be despised by the coming generation.

the face of mopedarmy used to be young cool people who like mopeds. now its a bunch of middle aged sandy-haired conservative oldsters At 33 you aren't cool anymore either. You also weren't on the leading edge of Mopeds like the oldsters here that were riding your vintage ped when it was new. You are now the voice of Moped Army politics, the guy that posts most on political threads.

Will is right.

Andres Edward Felix /

Greg took the words out of my keyboard. Us oldsters were the ones that were buying, wrenching and riding back when it wasn't cool.

Make no mistake, you will soon be the target of hatred and insults from a new generation of young cool people. Enjoy.

I will say it: I am just glad Simon made it so you cant autoplay youtube vids.

Thank you Greg, this oldster knows he is no longer cool, does not care. Moped are for everyone. Let it go. Deezy is right, don't care for it, don't open it.

on the far right above the text box is an icon that looks like a film clip, and it's blue and black. click it, and put in your youtube URL.(edited)

Re: DELETE JAYM FROM MOPED ARMY

i can*t believe a librarian is a proponent of closing down a venue

for the exercise of free speech.

what a crybaby.

have you considered another profession?

Don't hate on him for whining, he's in a tough situation being too old to be cool but still grasping for it.

Mid/Late twenties sees friends dumping cool activities to pursue careers and get married, have kids and buy that first house. In the early thirties you want things to be the way they were when life was carefree.

The intolerance of political threads is confusing though, most all I read have extensive content from him. Possibly questioning liberal values? A good but old quote falsely attributed to Churchill is:

"If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you're older, you have no brain."

My quote:

When I was a kid all I wanted was toys. As a teenager all I wanted was hot women. After being married this long I want my toys back.

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

jay and leo threads are the only reason i don't go on lemmingtrail to waste my time.

you, the guy with the cheezy suit