Do You belive in Beer ? I DO>>

Here in Nevada WE have Coor's Olimpya ,hamms Serra nevada pale ale rainer, american,Mickey's big mouth,To name a few! What's some of the local beer where you are at?

Re: Do You belive in Beer ? I DO>>

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

Proper Spelling IPA and Proofread Heffenweizen are my favs.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

^The misspelling of hefeweizen makes for good lulz!

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

fail, i'm not much of a drinker these days.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Shoulda played it off as though it was intended.

I like that NONE of the beers Don listed are local. lol

To Mr.Sullivan Know Thy Self in a Biblical way!

And now you know why I brew my own.By the way have you gotton by RenoBrew Master's yet?For the free sample's?Hope so.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

i don't drink anymore but rolling rock schmitts schaffer yueling straubs erlanger pennsylvaia pilsner neuweiller

but if i were invited to the international beer festival and Dread Zepplin was the bar band i think i would fall off the wagon untill then its just on St patricks day if a fine Lass would like to shave me, which from past expeirences creates blizards and strong rains/ hail

I was thinking of starting an online ministry to the deranged and downtrodden i gunno name it something catchy like the church of the 2% ers

i want to put on robes and the garb and this is the catch, boxing gloves

Suckerpunch from Jesus you all talk about Faith but would you take a punch for Jesus dunno ten bucks a Pop and you walk away with the humility and forgiveness and experience the turning of the other cheek... BTW do the snakehandlers have to sign waivers

if it took off and became big the TV angle would be prophetable the whole veiwershate that would create, the whole time thinking Jesus ain't gonna Punch the old lady in the wheelchair or walker and i look like Baba Ramdu acording to my hindi friends

Jerry would be a saint of circumstance and the rites and rituals would encorporate the recreational use of drugs, the forsaking of modernish technology, cummunal brotherhood complete with munchies and sense of place and purpose replaceing the old gaurd with a new and startling made for societys ills religion you don''t fall asleep to.

"let us discuss the mysteries of friction

has thouist enuff oil has thee divine spark has thee the mighty compresion has thou two wheel on the ground and chain of motion or belt of torsion are thy gears and sprockets duily lubed is thy wiring true and correct then thee may partake...."

♣Slew Foot♣ /

due to the lack of spiritual bandwidth the following wasn't edited or files attatched

*communal

sometimes my meds get me

lemmebejesus.jpg
MAHACOLOR.jpg
untitlednjesus.jpg

Spocken like the Ture Bard>By the way you are now one of the Great Chefs of the tribe !!

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

I got a keg of homebrew in the kegerator that says I do indeed believe in beer.

everyone says heffen. wtf is up?

atl rocks terrapin, ABC and Sweetwater. all are fair to good buyt not incredible. jailhouse is nearby though. those rock.

You get Allagash where you are? I would trade for moped parts for some Allagash.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

lord chesterfeild ale by yuengling used to be the highest alcohol content beer before ice beers came out followed by elephant malt liquer and carlsberg ale, colt 45 balantine xxx

Seirra nevada Big Foot Barly wine beer is stout stuff 13% and Colorado Kool aide is about as local as you can get here in sun valley, and I will admit there are a few Local Micro Brewerys around town ! Not that I go to any these days .SAN MARTIN from EL Salvador is my Favorite Beer but for some reson or other you can't get it any more! A bunch of BSMSPHD!!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

lord chesterfeild ale 13.5 %

Tactical Nuclear Penguin 32%

Anyone for honey Mead??

All mead is made from honey by definition. And no, I only drink my beers out of dead animals.

Russell Greene /

Wait! Is that a squirrel coozey? I want one. I need to send one to my old room-mate. He's big into hunting and that would make such a cool gift. If it's real and not just some photo-shopping.

Heck, I want one.

Totally real you can order them here not cheap tho. 60 euro plus another 40 to ship.

good news they have schlitz beer now at our local Liqour store and Iam swilling a bottle even as I speak. That does it I'm going to Reno Brewmasters tomarow andget the stuff i need to make a bach. I'll let ya know how things tern out.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Don,

I was wondering why your profile shows nary a flaw in spelling and yet your posts are, well, let's say... more freestyle?

Could it have something to do with beer? (edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

those are horriffic, i gotta make me some

roadkill cozies, a groundhog would make a good quart holder omg the dreaded one would be speechless being the worlds only self proclaimed plantist,

do they gottem in possom and raccoon and skunk wow or a big f*&kin musk or sewer rat

freakin jackalope steins omg its a goldmine

i want to claim intellectual rights to that one

mouse, shrew and bat shot glasses

finally i can rape the planet of its bounty for a quick buck,

mine problly wouldn't be so well made tho

more of a rotting animal corpse stretched over dinnerware but the hobo's would have a hoot

All right you have me figured out and I will confess. First off Who is Rose cross Bob?DeeZee put that one to me this morning! My byline has been redone by Ariel Dick a Life Long Friend and more of a good Older Brother than my real one is.Yes my spelling is very bad and I am trying to do better by it so hang in there with me O.K.and I am not a Rummy aka Drunk!Back in 1980I had a Bad Moped Wreck to were I fractured my skull and since then when I try to write something it just does not come out the way I want it too! It took me the better part of a hour to type this so please bare with me.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow this was before I bumped my head...

I think I was experimenting with weird alternative pain management technique.

.... ... ..

Johnny Braaapp /

Drank Pabst before it was cool.

Overpriced Parts /

> Johnny Braaapp Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Drank Pabst before it was cool.

That’s all we could drink in 1978 at 18 because it was 3.2 beer which was the law then.

But 3.2 from regular beer is only like 1% so we Would take the red cap of a 32 oz Pabst and hold it in our hand then put it over the blue cap of a quart of regular percent at the corner Arab store and be done with it

♣Slew Foot♣ /

PBR was cooler more years than u bin..mmmm beer.

Interesting factoid benji and a truck of PBR beer and schwagg showed up @ The KOA before a Gettysburg ride.

Met him so he's not just marketing fiction.

Blaster oil is 12 prepubescents & their razor scooters per 55 gallon barrel. The real number is closer to 250 to 275.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account