Re: Do You belive in Beer ? I DO>>

punkrock randy /

PBR always fuckin sucked. Pretty much all European lagers and pilsners win for me. Occasional doppelbocks and the seasonal marzen too of course. Not into microbrews, was in my early 20’s.

> Johnny Braaapp Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Drank Pabst before it was cool.

No, you didn't. It was "cool" before you were old enough to reach a keyboard, plus it is gross af so why anyone would admit drinking it, "cool" or not is beyond me.

Johnny Braaapp /

More for me...

Oh, yeah. FUCK you.

> Johnny Braaapp Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> More for me...

>

> Oh, yeah. FUCK you.

It's not that fuckin' good, ive had it. Choke on it all you want...

Whoa guys... whoa.

I must-a drank me about 30 cans of PBR this 4-day weekend. Drinking them reeeight now as I type.

Good, solid, affordable, working man’s beer.

I am in germany. I drink plenty of german beers and occasionally spring for the $$ Belgian beers (which are by far the best in the world).

Every time I come back to a PBR, I am not dissappointed.

Brappy may say some crazy trumpy shit, but don’t disparage the Pabst on account of his endorsement.

I think the people who dislike it just plain old don’t like beer. They like candy beer or something.

Same goes for whiskey. I can drink $50 bottle stuff and $8 bottle stuff. If it mixes with water and tastes good, room temp - glass held in hand - then it’s good by me.

Makes me crazy when someone bashes Jim Beam or something and they are drinking it mixed with dr pepper and ice.

If you don’t like alcohol, smoke.

punkrock randy /

Johnny’s mom buys him shite beer. As long as he doesn’t do too many burnouts in her driveway.

Johnny Braaapp /

Thank you for the kind words, Hell yes! LMFAO

Btw all I said was I drank Pabst from the nipple as long as I can remember (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account