Re: HIPSTER RACISM

^^^

Sometime the simplest thing, is the best thing:)

^^^

ARROW POST FAIL

< ARROW POST WIN

IN BEFORE

vvv

Haha yea it's true i felt bad for the guy in the gerneral discussion who just got a kriedler but hes obviously a super jew, like he mentioned his synagogue like 10 times talking about his kriedler and had photos of his bicycle with all this jewey writing on it - and i pointed out haha that hes riding a german bike!

I like hip hop. I like 20" rims. I am pretty sure neither would exist without racism. Think about it.

K O Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Haha yea it's true i felt bad for the guy in the

> gerneral discussion who just got a kriedler but

> hes obviously a super jew, like he mentioned his

> synagogue like 10 times talking about his kriedler

> and had photos of his bicycle with all this jewey

> writing on it - and i pointed out haha that hes

> riding a german bike!

Funny how you're making fun of a guy for being Jewish when your "handle" is very obviously derived from a Jewish term.

Also, you will do well to use basic grammar and punctuation rules when posting.

My niece didn't think people with ancestral origins other than Europe and North Africa were any different until last February when her school emphasized black history month. She then asked, why are black people different... If you dont teach that people are different, who is to think that they are?

I agree. Will D should stop posting in OT!

Dick? Test?

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

bump

punkrock randy /

This makes me glad that ghost rider is no longer around. F’ing idiot. Or he’s taken another form💁🏼‍♂️ I agree with 8 yrs ago WillD🤘🏼

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Every time I see a soul patch....

And tight jeans a cuppa Starbucks...

I hear this PING. Then a whishing noise and the motorhead song murder by death blares in my head but it's like angels are singing it in chorus with echo and tremblo

I blackout and wake up wondering how many more and how do I get stains out of my carpet...

Wow Ive posted a lot of garbage, sometimes intentionally inflammatory or that i could easily regret but ill stand by this one

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account