Other Hobbies

So what are some of your guys other hobbies? I know how much these putts take up time, but when your not tinkering with yours what else do you like to do? Me personally I like my nitro rc cars and 450cc race quads.

Re: Other Hobbies

Artwork, but mostly guitar.

Brewing GOOD Ale ,Target shooting , fishing , small game hunting, hooping and hollering ,riding the putt, taking over small towns and raping the Wemmen (just kidding)and burning said town down.... (Swarm and Destroy) , just trying too have a blast ; life is too short and ya never know when the next cager is gonna run yer ass over ! ~

Other Hobbies? Lol....reading, movies, bicycling to name a few.

Bicycles! Larger motor bikes (never met a bike I didn't like), landscaping my yard and refurbishing my house. (recent pond and 250' of 6' tall stone wall).

In my spare time I target shoot and spend time with my Miata and Wifeys Miata (both old) trying to make those cars last forever. (340k on mine)

And BICYCLES! (Mountain/road/vintage/recumbent/bizarre)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Vintage Advertising Clocks....

(edited)

cokeclock.jpg
schmidtsclock.jpg

schmidt's makes the most beautiful advertising clocks, the lights change colors and they create motion varieties too.

Bating!

No other hobbies

I do not have 'hobbies'; wrenching and riding is what I do

Jake Harvey Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So what are some of your guys other hobbies? I

> know how much these putts take up time, but when

> your not tinkering with yours what else do you

> like to do? Me personally I like my nitro rc cars

> and 450cc race quads.

Michael Thomas /

Electric RC wit.h 4 sponsors, full size cars(75 Corvette), fishing, restoring motorcycle (86 Kawasaki 250), golf

Çhåvëz • /

I love that green Suzuki, Chavez.

I have a 1929 Model A in the garage that'll keep me busy over the winter

Mad Dog "0fmc" Wrote:

> Brewing GOOD Ale ,Target shooting , fishing ,

> small game hunting, hooping and hollering ,riding

> the putt, taking over small towns and raping the

> Wemmen (just kidding)and burning said town

> down.... (Swarm and Destroy) , just trying too

> have a blast ; life is too short and ya never know

> when the next cager is gonna run yer ass over ! ~

@dON, THATS THE ULTIMATE DEFINITION OF A REDNECK

Çhåvëz • /

Here is my 1929 A and my 1915 T.

I have a '67 GTO that I have owned for 34 years now.

I like guitars too. I have a few that are all different styles, set ups. I recently bought an 80's Westone in pieces, missing parts and the wires hanging out of it. I thought it would be fun to fix and put back together. I really want to build one up from just a plain wood body. Maybe put an Ibanez S series neck on it and a custom paint job or a unique color stain.

annabell_1.jpg

hahahaa awesome Shelly! Not sure what year the one up in our tree is.

Michael Thomas /

My dad has a 31 Model A roadster. I have to get some pics of it.

I like the old rumble seats, but mine is a Tudor Sedan - no rumble seat.

It's been sitting in a shed for the past 50 years and belonged to an elderly gentleman who planned to restore it, but because of health issues, wasn't able to. His 7 kids had no interest in it, so now it sits in my garage.

My hope is to have it running and put together by spring, so I can take him for a ride in it while he's still able to go.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

If it has a motor I am all for it. I have 3 vintage motos that I am working on right now; '69 Triumph Daytona 500, '69 Suzuki TC 120, '73 Honda CL 350. My goal is to have an OLD pickup in the next couple of years and rat the hell out of it. I collect vinyl and am into music...a lot. I would guess that I go to between 2 and 5 shows a month and have been trying to start a band with a couple of buddies for the past 3 years. It's tough with them having kids and all. I have also have a growing collection of arcade machines. My wife tells me that I have too many hobbies. I think I could prolly squeeze one or two more in there.

Shelly B Wrote:

> I like the old rumble seats, but mine is a Tudor

> Sedan - no rumble seat.

>

> It's been sitting in a shed for the past 50 years

> and belonged to an elderly gentleman who planned

> to restore it, but because of health issues,

> wasn't able to. His 7 kids had no interest in it,

> so now it sits in my garage.

>

> My hope is to have it running and put together by

> spring, so I can take him for a ride in it while

> he's still able to go.

Shelly, do you have a website for your car restorations? I've lost the link to your moped site as well... you should put them in your profile!!!!

Would love to see what you could do with a car. I love tinkering with things till they go too fast, but they never are as pretty as what you build!

I'm anxiously awaiting pics!

RAMMING COOTERS

Nothing for the car, Ryan. My moped website took forever to do last winter, and I don't think I have it in me to do another. The moped site can be found at vintagemopeds.net or Sundaymorningmotors.com

Thanks for your kind words.

Jessie Something /

Talking to my cats.

Rollo Tomassi /

I also have a model A. Odd that there is more than a few model A people. Mine is an odd duck. I am learning machining, I play a little guitar, and fool with old motorcycles.

2013-02-15_08-48-46_37.jpg

matt boda1nz /

electronics!

here's my 1.25-30v DC power supply in the works. just a fun project. gotta finish up some soldering and sand/paint the box. top of the box will be glass and the front was cut out of aluminum using an illustrator file i put together, it was cut using CNC.

(edited)

IMG_20130527_204623_765.jpg
IMG_20130602_184603_806.jpg

matt boda1nz /

(edited)

IMG_20130602_183317_433.jpg
IMG_20130602_204547_903.jpg

Matt that is awesome. I cant count the number of times Ive had some component on the bench and had to scrabble around for some clip leads and a battery to run some tests.

So nicely constructed, with attention to detail. I bet your bikes are the same.

Or I could get gonorrhea just touching one of your builds.

matt boda1nz /

thanks man! I appreciate it.. its been quite the project!.. lots of time in it so far. as you can see I have a ways to go on it, but it will be done this winter!

thanks again for the comment...

Wazy Crayne Treats rocks. Stop deleting my post MA /

i dont masturbate on tuesdays and i like smurfs

Drinking

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account