Saw a scooter from my hospitial bed

Probably Fred /

Back in The hospital because of complications and infection, Surgery again for my knee so I'm sitting/laying here getting a IV antibiotic, waiting for surgery tomorrow and bumming because I missed half the summer being bed ridden so I saw a scooter and I thought I take a picture of it and share it.

I dont know why people call mopeds scooters when they don't look anything like a scooter . (edited)

image.jpg

Re: Saw a scooter from my hospitial bed

Took me a minute to "get" that. :) Sorry to hear you are in the hospital, best of luck with your up-coming surgery.

I wondered why you were back there, well since you cant terrorize the villagers (full moon and all) you can howl at this, not to loud you are in a quiet place. Tell them you pain level is at 12 and get some good meds

IMG_0103[1].JPG

Good one Roffman,

Best wishes are with you through the surgery. God speed your recovery.

Wow , a real live EDSEL moped ....

Probably Fred /

Steve Clark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I wondered why you were back there, well since you

> cant terrorize the villagers (full moon and all)

> you can howl at this, not to loud you are in a

> quiet place. Tell them you pain level is at 12 and

> get some good meds

They give me morphine if/when I ask for it (edited)

I think your scooter has a air leak! lol Best of luck with sugery, and get better fast.

Good luck healing Ken!

The Los Dorados Kid "0fmc" Wrote:

> Wow , a real live EDSEL moped ....

HA i get the joke

further proof i should be admitted to OFMC

@Mr.Motzing..Some Rules were made to be broken, and this is one of them ...Do it !

how come you arent in the reflection in the mirror?! DID YOU DIE>?! IS THAT THE COMPICATIONS/INFECTION?!?!

NB0tt aholetechbro /

Nice scoot!

I saw a cool one outside of Detroit Moped Works at the MCR rally a few weeks ago:

(edited)

10593029_10152356491924397_1924781905812344121_n.jpg

Probably Fred /

The real WillD Wrote:

> how come you arent in the reflection in the

> mirror?! DID YOU DIE>?! IS THAT THE

> COMPICATIONS/INFECTION?!?!

What mirror ?

I hope you are doing well, remember 12. Here's an ad for a scooter sale to see if I can get a grin:http://www.lowes.com/Bathroom/Toilets-Toilet-Parts/_/N-1z0z4ge/pl?cm_sp=FashionPlumbing-_-Plumbing|PopularCat-_-Merch|Toilets_Toilet_Parts&cm_cr=No+Campaign-_-Web+Activity-_-Bathroom+TF+revamp+July2013-_-SC_Bathroom_TopFlexible_Area-_-10757580_19_

Probably Fred /

The view from the window is much better (edited)

image.jpg

Sorry,Ken! Hope everything went well? Didn't know you had such a bad time this summer.

Get well soon,and take care! don-ohio (:^) `No pothole diving snails need apply!'

Probably Fred /

Thanks Don

Probably Fred /

Anybody thirsty? (edited)

image.jpg

I had 4 of those tubes coming out of my chest after my mastectomy....they drained into what looked like grenades, and my then 3rd grade son emptied them for me every day for a month.

Hope you're feeling beteer soon, Ken. Best wishes your way.

Hopin'yer out riding soon,Ken! `Chin up' and all that! don-ohio (:^)

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Bitch'in armrests, you could put a tray on that, and eat your lunch right there.

Probably Fred /

Though I'm not much better they kicked me out of the hospital after only five days so I got to do the treatment for 3 plus weeks at home now I guess (edited)

image.jpg

Your out! I was going to tell you how to tie sheets together..., home care is better I think , I did not like it in the hospital. If you need something let me or moped army know. Its a nasty bunch but some of us care. Stay clear of Mos Eisley.

^Right? More of us care than you think.

Probably Fred /

Back in the hospital with a blood clot in my arm due to the PICC line probably.

It's hard to see from the picture but my arm is like blue gray in color

image.jpg

Jeez.....you can't catch a break....hope that clears up soon! Best wishes your way.

Probably Fred /

I'm home PICC line is out of my arm. No clot but my whole arm is brused

It could have been blocked by the line or my arm was rejecting the plastic line that's been in there for six weeks who knows. There is not much more the hospital could do after they ruled out a blood clot so they sent me home.

Well at least it is not a clot....you would not want that to break free during rehab. Hope things continue to improve for you.

lol....bummer

fallout Survivor /

I feel your pain, somewhat since my knees are acting up.

I have seen first hand the pain of a full knee replacement, a few days after the surgery and witnessed the weeks of recovery. don't know if your getting some other kind, but it is painful and temporary debilitating.

Good luck with that and a speedy recovery.

I did witness that the operation greatly improved the quality of life of the patients.

swelled up knee, swelled up arm... bummer. (edited)

Probably Fred /
image.jpg

Back in The hospital for deep vein thrombosis, in other words a blood clot like I said I've been having for the past four weeks and doctors couldn't find it and or didn't believe me.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account