Re: Believe in dog ?

Definitely detect some Primus influence there^^

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well the first one is EDM trance Disco which like piqued my interest that second guy Johnny 5 is actually from Marilyn Manson of all people but he went solo and then the last 1 I ran into reminds me more of this..

♣Slew Foot♣ /

♣Slew Foot♣ /

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Well the first one is EDM trance Disco which like piqued my interest

> that second guy Johnny 5 is actually from Marilyn Manson of all people

> but he went solo and then the last 1 I ran into reminds me more of

> this..

Ive always liked Mansons music. Hes a bit of a freak but a very intellectual man.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So if this is the case everyone focus on me being wealthy and it can happen recite the mantra...

Oh Almighty Eagle please I am unworthy. your mighty wings they spread over the world. Nations weep the wounds from your savage claws. Your terrifying screech sets cities and nations asunder. please. I humbly beseachith thee I beg thee please I am the lowest of the low. Takest thine tithes of greed and please shit that which I the rabble deserve upon me...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

^^^^^this^^^^^

^^^^

^^^

^^

♣Slew Foot♣ /

.... .....

reality is.

A CHOICE...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I hope it's sort of like this roll that lovey Bean footage...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Maybe...

Captain. Quaylude aka really really wasted man...

We are on the run out. 73000 hospital bill settled for 5k... Checks in the mail...

Anonymous User /
scootertrash
ABD5945C-F63E-4463-9C39-931546C371A7.jpeg

Bow

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Never look at breakfast cereal the same way...

Or think you know how to play guitar and then see this

And what the hell why not one from the hymnal

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So registered mail. Snowstorm and MLK day.

The universe does like to watch me squirm...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Like a true dog I am waiting for the mail man...

GRR.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Woof woof

1 22 2020....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow, that 1rst vid... I think tori got away with blackface... I think all the peeps were her except the guy. ...

I didn't even realize quite a range...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Today's the day!!!

There's a copy with rlvideo but the audio here is best.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

All the good stuff comes from somewhere...

It seems I was blown away when I heard phish play this.in 96..

Ff to 2020 wow it was a cover...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Now I am sitting on an oz a 12 year old bottle of Irish single batch potstill whiskey. I have given everyone their due whether be it a 1000 dollars or a realistic squirting horsedong. In a weird way poetic. I have to tithe to the moped. 1700 makeover...

I almost drove to Philly on the Tomos...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wooooohoooooo.....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Check 1 cleared.

Thanks Slovenia derp Windish peeps..

20190925_182158.jpg

Without whom none of this would've been possible I wish to thank petroff and olkie dagmar and Sven without their labor and hard drinking ethic. The hero's behind the scenes..... none of this would have been possible the little people you got to remember the little people the munchkins from Wizard of Oz that's it Wizard of Oz

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I now moved on to investing in people.

I own a Harley now technically. A vet with Ptsd medical problems and a bad financials he had to sell his truck to get over a tragedy. His neighbor is terminal he sits and helps care for the guy who. Was a local cop. He is a Harley mechanic himself.

The owner of the shop Gave me the best deal for the cash. I titled it to the vet encumbered. He can't sell or get a insurance check it goes to me. Required comp collision. In 5 years I get 6g an a 3000. Investment. To close it.

It's a 97 evo w speedkit Jeremiah JohRnson themed has an eagle claw kick stand.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The bikes previous owner passed away and was sitting a year The widow desperately needed cash to settle the estate.

A 2 fer... I will post a pic before pickup.

On a brighter note b215 now has an enforcement arm. The guy is 6'4 solid 325.

A monster...

A great fab and welder too.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Bike will be paid in full by st Patrick's day.

I just got my new medical marijuana card.

New Dr. He is not affiliated with the two healthcare systems that dominate this region. He agreed about the Medicare fraud and the abandonment and neglect bordered on criminal.. It was appeart from pain management report 1995. Opiods did not work on me. They buried it. My cardiac at 35 uncontrolled chronic pain. Heart attack a@45 went for 1 stent woke up with horrific pain back under 6 more stents. I was on after surgery meds fentanyl 150 mgs I shouldn't have felt anything. Both ers have me listed as a drug seeking individual. When I was in this latest accident both sent me home on the bus with neurological problems. Week later I go into seizures and am rushed to the trama center both ers missed a brain hemerage 3 broken ribs torn rotorcuff ripped ligaments in knee. I realized they thought I was a junky when they call the police on me. Try to 302 me at a pain management appointment 30 days after the accident. I had an allergic reaction to a few cookies had cottonseed oil...

Rather than giving me epinephrine to stop the reaction they watched me swell up and just made sure I could breathe. I might want a speed high...

NYC lawyer 23% federal whistleblower law.

7 zeros....

Mopeds who knew...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I am relaxing today. No mopeds no people just me and my 18 year old bottle of Jamesons Irish whisky...

Waiting for an appointment @ NYC.

tori amos you can definitely see the very strong influence of kate bush.

I love kate bush

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account