Re: Is it a Sin to Ride a Chinese Moped / Scooter?

alot of the chineese stuff here cant even get approved for the road.

i never see them around. id rather have a european moped

They're all over and cheap. I do see very few in Ohio but Georgia had more riders in general

They are everywhere, wonder why they can't get licensed? They are all over cl here, places have ones "new" yrs old....un-sold..lol. There are gys on CL who service them as well, not bought one yet, no room for more bikes, but maybe someday will give one a shot, but why when you can get a Spree or a Razz for 500?

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> stupidity is a sin

Sin is a concept made up by Christians to control the masses.

Ohio's got tricky laws for scooters. you need to have full motorcycle endorsement for scooters, even 50cc. probably why you don't see many. at that point the people who are going t ospring for one go either full motorcycle, or prefer the better makes. I see probably more vespas than anything else, like modern 4 stroke vespas.

maize and i quit mopeds, we just do sprees now

ITS LIT!

What a pitiful lil punk pothole diver....LOL!

Overpriced Parts /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> Ohio's got tricky laws for scooters. you need to have full motorcycle

> endorsement for scooters, even 50cc. probably why you don't see many. at

> that point the people who are going t ospring for one go either full

> motorcycle, or prefer the better makes. I see probably more vespas than

> anything else, like modern 4 stroke vespas.

Glad you finally got to see what we had to deal with in Ohio!

Back in the day when you lived in the other state basically anything 50 cc was Moped you were different person when it came with Moped what a moped really was!

Not to mention the fact any kind of bike with wires and cables hanging all over the place, bobber bare bikes, spray-painted rainbow colors, all that crap will get you pulled over here!

My friends in Kentucky gots It made, any small motorcycle if looks like 50cc needs nothin,

Dude it took me less than a week to get my bike i.pounded, they dropped the charges on reciprocity because I was still a GA resident, but I still had to pay over 300 bucks to get it out.

But yeah, theres no advantages to cheap scooters. I rode some dumb shit for years, it got pulled over alot but it was definitely fun.

Will said: ` but I still had to pay over 300 bucks to get it out.'

THAT is a true sin, the wrecker co. /city gov't collusion deal. Making poor people poorer and giving them grief.

Its an Asian scooter... Japanese not Chinese... very much not high plastic content...

1963 Fuji Rabbit. Its fun and reliable (just not a REAL moped)

RabbitHome.jpg
10-junb.jpg

Got this turd for free, wolf brand scoot. Ripped everything off that wasnt necessary for it to run and got it to go 50mph so far.

20191026_185218.jpg

Overpriced Parts /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> Dude it took me less than a week to get my bike i.pounded, they dropped

> the charges on reciprocity because I was still a GA resident, but I

> still had to pay over 300 bucks to get it out.

>

> But yeah, theres no advantages to cheap scooters. I rode some dumb shit

> for years, it got pulled over alot but it was definitely fun.

See because you know nothing for almost 50 years of mopeds 2t bikes!

I dealt with the police and everything with Ohio Moped’s,

take your college diploma and shove It up your blank!

Street smart is better than’s book smart, any day of the week! So Just enjoy everytime they impound your bikes!

Just guess how many times out of my 150-200 2 t bikes I got pounded since the mid-70s?

zero cause I know the police and laws ! I knew what they were doing/laws,

all you do is read screens and do research about how to contaminate the earth with chemicals!

Chemicals do nothing but kill, you as a person working for one of the most contaminating Chemical companies on the earth!

I would go to a different line of work if you care about ever being green, but you don’t because you’re a sell out,

All your bikes are abominations ugly beyond belief that’s a mention slow and dangerous so far from stock look and running its not funny ! if I was a cop I would pull over every bike I saw you riding like they probably do!

Wow you really should be like in China where you could contaminate beyond belief!

I saw your posts for many years and man you make nothing but junk garbage wow!

Ohio will catch up to you and shut you down but I could show the the way but you refuse,

Holy shit roff, what the fuck got you so grumpy today. you're being a real asshole - where did that come from?

I mean sure we disagree on here, but I always had a decent respect for ya too. that was a whole lotta wow. I don't even wanna respond.

Seriously what the fuck man

I literally for a job research how NOT to pollute, or minimize impact of pollution. You think you don't use "chemicals"? I work for one of the most conscious of the giant chemical companies and a big part of that work is making sure we're MORE accountable and minimizing impact. This is probably the greatest possible impact I could make! If I can cut emissions by 1% from the largest chemical company in the world that dwarfs any amount of impact everyone i'll ever meet in my life could ever make in their individual lives...

I just read screens? I mean i'm guilty of spending too much time on here for sure. Look at my prolific post count - i think theres only one guy with more posts (guess who?)

Also I don't understand where the police here being unaware of the laws was my fault. they impounded it without it being illegal - it was dismissed by the courts. because i didnt break the law...

and my bikes being abominations? well yeah - thats true as hell. because it's way moire fun! live a little! have some dumb funny bikes that look extra dumb or funny! it's all fun. I do get pulled over a lot, but I think that's their fault not mine. can't handle anything out of the ordinary. "hey that's not boring, lets harass him"

I dunno what brought on that rant.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

Roff, what the fuck.

WTF - roff got hacked?

Dirty30 Dillon /

Roff is off the fucking deep end.

Hey Roff it might do you some good to go get some kinda higher education ya fucking turd burglar

Hey, just because his meds may have gotten the best of him, no reason NOT to be understanding.

He's apologized for it before.

Ha.

Roff the tweaker

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Hey, just because his meds may have gotten the best of him, no reason

> NOT to be understanding.

>

> He's apologized for it before.

Having med problems and going on a public forum to attack and harass people are different things.

Apologizing for something and than repeatedly doing it afterwards, makes the apologies worthless.

Dirty said: ` Having med problems and going on a public forum to attack and harass people are different things.

Apologizing for something and than repeatedly doing it afterwards, makes the apologies worthless.'

That's your `cast the first stone' opinion and yer entitled to it in these United States.

LOL!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Dirty said: ` Having med problems and going on a public forum to attack

> and harass people are different things.

>

> Apologizing for something and than repeatedly doing it afterwards, makes

> the apologies worthless.'

>

> That's your `cast the first stone' opinion and yer entitled to it in

> these United States.

>

> LOL!

Thanks Don, for somehow changing a conversation about Ken's poor attitude on an online forum about mopeds, into a fragmented half-thought that promoted both the bible and nationalism.

Glad I can keep paying my taxes so you and Ken can keep huffing hotdogs and spouting off on the internet.

Yer welcome, prude!

That was a harsh rant, uncalled for I agree, but i can't help but worry if they have over medicated the poor guy, people will take anything if a doc prescribes it, often to their detriment. I honestly hope he has not suffered a stroke or something, it could be the case? If it's duchebagery, no excuse, but if a medical/medication issue, understanding is called for more than anger, just my 2 cents. Some of you guys know him, maybe stop by and check up?

Hicks don’t micks with politicks, there’s too much shit going on to make time for picking someone apart like that. Dine or eat shit, how much have u fucked up?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account