> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I hada brief exploration as a kid, around maybe 6 or 8? Where I stole

> money from my parents and pretended to find it out places. it was an

> important growing experience, I think I was mostly in it for the

> surprised joy from everyone when i'd find money, like wow you're good at

> that. and that made it even more painful when it all crashed down and my

> lies exposed, and i realized how shitty it is to lie about stuff

imagine being flogged for telling my parents the truth. i had an AM paper route at 8. the old man made it clear, if i wanted chuckies, and levi's. i needed a job. they would provide wranglers, and these cheap ass track shoes on christmas day, that i never wore. strangely to my delight, there was always a three pack of pocket t-shirts. i stole my first, and only levi jacket at 11, from some rich kid. he approached me day's later, with a couple of his buddies. i denied it, lied my ass off. then he told me to look at the inside tag. fk'n dude's initials where on the tag. i gave it back, and luckily didnt get my ass kicked. truth, lies, damned if you do, and damned if you dont. that would be my skewed perception of life lessons. always take with a grain of salt, what is seen, read, and heard. thats the truth...

Re: Shit you find on the roads

oh, and will epiphanies, are almost as miraculous as birth, and death. i love me a good lightbulb moment.

keeping to the topic "shit you find on the road"

thumbnail-1.jpg

when i find it. its usually been run over. pic of a small sample of mangled 14k.

thumbnail.jpg

best for last. there was a horrific crash in a suburban setting. i rode my ten speed past the wreck sight numerous times, and out of my peripheral i would catch a glimmer in a crack/pot hole in the road. id say the 3rd time i looked in that crack, and saw what i believed to be a piece of a beer can all wadded up. the 7th time past it. i stopped, and picked it up. a couple months later, with damaged tree, gouges in the blacktop, and a downed fence as the car on its top went through still prevalent. i found somebody's grill work. it tested 18k, and as par for the course, ran over.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Levi's and chuckles the metaphore for an 8 year olds easy street...

If life were truly that easy instead of the whole herding and nesting rituals of a modern society...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Levi's and chuckles the metaphore for an 8 year olds easy street...

>

> If life were truly that easy instead of the whole herding and nesting

> rituals of a modern society...

what can i say slew...dress for success. i wouldn't be where i am today, if i didn't have a clear vision, and highly motivated at that age. nothing else was an option. herding? nesting was definitely a part of that vision. i couldn't correct the wrongs of my parents without it. hope you are well!!!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So ah err...

Did you get the chuckles od ?

took the m1 super sport out for a long ride yesterday. i found a 10k ring, and a hand full of change. it was in a truck rally / community party, parking lot held last week end. its pretty light weight, run over, and i broke it in my haste to make it round.

thumbnail.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Score all I found today was goose turds. I got a 20 mph moto guzzi insured it w/o title does not require plate or title and I can use bike trails cause I have a handicapped placard.

Wilkes Barre . Bristol Philadelphia. NYC. All interlinked bike trails.

I was on the canal tow path from Easton to Allentown and back to Bethlehem. Totally relaxing no traffic stress.

20210520_120606.jpg

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Score all I found today was goose turds. I got a 20 mph moto guzzi

> insured it w/o title does not require plate or title and I can use bike

> trails cause I have a handicapped placard.

>

> Wilkes Barre . Bristol Philadelphia. NYC. All interlinked bike trails.

>

> I was on the canal tow path from Easton to Allentown and back to

> Bethlehem. Totally relaxing no traffic stress.

> >

stress free relaxation ftw! sounds fun man.

I found a kershaw heres a crappy stock photo it was in 9/10 condition. open and in the middle of the streets saved somebodys tire and got me a nice treat wouldnt be the first time I found a pocketknife while riding my puch.

3860_profile.png

Score! I had a case sodbuster road fund that was my pocket knife for years

Rick Bergsma /

I scored a Mastercraft Professional Series 22mm combination wrench today

16235425754018830990186478942587.jpg

If anyone finds a pack of Djarum Blacks on the road in Huntington Beach or Fountain Valley, they're mine.

Blew out of my jacket pocket this morning.

Maybe we should start another thread of “shit we’ve lost to the road”?

One of my earliest childhood memories of loss was flying my Pumuckl airplane toy out the car window to make the propeller spin.

I was probably 3-4 years old. My dad didn’t go back. I was traumatized.

If you live near Huber Heights, OH and find this, please return it to me:

DE7BCA33-9F97-4923-93D2-E16AA38C45E6.png
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account