F502B40D-DA2E-4559-B1D3-02BE3323BD5A.gif

1E896488-34AD-467D-85C6-6B735352C0C3.png

Re: Surgery Required.....

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Again. Jesus hates me.

> >

Good old rotator cuff tear you're going to enjoy the week after the surgery hahaha.

make sure that when the surgeon goes in there that he inflates the joint and cleans any small birds that are growing in there and open up the holes for the nerves and tendons that go through the little gaps miles will get the full tune up while he's in there but it's going to hurt like somebody ripping a fucking bowling ball through your dick.

but you need to get it fixed it doesn't look like it's a full tear maybe 75% mine was 50% or 19 mm and it only required two screws looks like you're going to need at least three.

Good luck on your surgery. Had my left one done 5 years ago, still feels a little stiff. Right side is also tore, but no surgery planed yet. Getting old sucks.

So sorry for you !

Hope you get the best surgeon, physical therapists and heal quickly !

> Ken Roff Wrote:

> So sorry for you !

>

> Hope you get the best surgeon, physical therapists and heal quickly !

Hi, Crazy Wayne Roffman.

I finally have it figgered out.

Oh Ken your so busted now damn it,

LOLEdited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/18 06:40PM by all_hail_sean.

> Sean Zuggles Wrote:

> Oh Ken your so busted now damn it,

>

> LOL

I knew it.

And you're Heteroped.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Thanks. The Dr that did my left side 15 yrs ago has since retired. It was completely torn off. He used 2 anchors, ground out the arthritis, and trimmed about a 1/2 inch from the end of the acromion. 4 months of rehab. It’s been good since then.

This time i lost me footing on wet asphalt and came down hard on my right side. It’s literally still hanging by a thead. It hurt just to breathe for about a week.

It’s been 3 weeks now and the pain has calmed down, but i can’t reach out. Still have a week to go until the surgery. I dread the rehab. It was a bitch back when i was 40. I hope this doctor knows his shit. He does spinal procedures too so i’d think he could handle it. If I could do it myself i would.

I’m glad this butcher isn’t doing my surgery. His sloppy dremel work lacks a lot of fine motor skills. Here in Pennsylvania Dutch country, he’d be referred to as being too damn Schusslich, or Schushly for my liking.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

waiting for surgery also. welcome to the club.

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> waiting for surgery also. welcome to the club.

Shoulder also, or something else?

I hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery Blaine!

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

> > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

> ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > waiting for surgery also. welcome to the club.

>

> Shoulder also, or something else?

two actully, c5,c6 disc compression and then ratator cuff right side. been waiting a year on workmans comp. just finished 30 day heart monitor.

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> > Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡

> ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

>

> > ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > waiting for surgery also. welcome to the club.

>

> >

>

> > Shoulder also, or something else?

>

> two actully, c5,c6 disc compression and then ratator cuff right side.

> been waiting a year on workmans comp. just finished 30 day heart

> monitor.

Had C5-C6 fused a couple years ago. Disc was completely ruptured cutting 8mm into the nerve root to my right arm. Took 4 months to get into the neurosurgeon and I now only have about 50% use of my right arm. I can't even lift a two pound brick over my head or a jug of milk out of the fridge. Fucking permanent nerve damage. Now I'm scheduled for another cervical MRI because now it's screwed up somewhere else, causing new problems. Meanwhile I'm still putting off lumbar fusions. Surgery sucks. Healing sucks more. Nerve damage and muscle atrophy are worse. Get it done.

yea, weak from one and pain from the other. cheap ins company fianlly okd surgery. now its tests that i make it through surgery. you learn to do stuff as a lefty. yuck...

It’s showtime. Pre-surgery checkin is at 5:45am and i can’t sleep. I hope he gets it right. Watched a few YouTube vids on ratator cuff patients and their recovery. One woman said they shattered one of the plastic anchors and had to go open surgery.

And what’s up with these people? 5:45am?

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

The open part doesn’t bother me. It’s the plastic part that worries me. Curious how they fixed that one. Heli-coil? Left it in and just drill another hole aside of it? The ones in my left are metal. What’s wrong with metal?

The other thing that sucks is the nerve block. It only lasts for up to 20 hours and it numbs the entire arm, which is gonna freak me out.

I asked about the “pain pump” like i had last time. He said he doesn’t think they even make them any more. 72 hours pain free and no numb hand. I do remember when it ran out. The pain was really intense. I can normally deal with pain rather well, but I feel that ground and drilled bone pain ranks right up there with a severe burn. I can’t believe i’ll have to go through three extra days of it at an even more intense level. I’ve got a few ice packs in the freezer as reinforcements but I really hate ice.

The pain pump has become yet another victim of the opioid epidemic. I never saw the fascination with them. One wouldn’t do anything but two gave me a peaceful nap, and by the third day i can’t shit so the rest of the bottle just got tossed.

Tomorrow at this time i’ll be getting intimate will my recliner, for a few weeks.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I gotta try and sleep.

good luck .

pain? lovistatin, any "statin" apparently, its side effect can be pain. for 3 weeks any movement caused extreme pain neck to knees. used for cholesterol issues, was given after the stroke.

Hate to hear it,Blaine. Sounds gruesome. I do really hope you heal quickly and with as little pain as possible.

Quick heals, my dude.

If you don't survive where they going to take your body so I know where to send the flowers.

Updates? Pics or it didn’t happen

Well, no shattered anchors, but doc said the tear was much worse than what he could tell from the MRI. He said he “did the best he could”, which didn’t feel very comforting. Then he tells me i’m going to have a lot of pain and he would be changing the pain med script, so yeah there’s that too.

Hour 15 of the nerve block and the only pain i’ve experienced so far was from the numbness of my hand. Just like the pain from numbness you get when you sleep on your arm wrong, stronger at times but using my other hand to move my numb fingers around provided some relief. The numbness in my hand was more annoying than painful.

At first after waking up in recovery i could only get a teeny tiny bit of movement in my numb hand when I tried to make a fist. About 5 hours ago i was finally able to squeeze a fist but couldn’t open my hand, but within the past hour i can open it and feeling has just started to return but only in the ulnar nerve so far.

....(2 hours later)......

I napped out for a bit there. Just woke up starting to feel the pain in the shoulder, so roughly 17 hours, still numb as hell on the radial nerve. Oh, for about the first 6-7 hours my voice was barely audible. My vocal cords were numb too.

Took my meds, hoping to nod out for awhile. Now the fun starts.

Yeah it should start feeling like 7 chimpanzees with wine corkscrews tugging on your shoulder here in no time,,,...,

ouch

Oh yeah. It’s off the chart now. Sleep? Lol

> Oh yeah. It’s off the chart now. Sleep? Lol

just go to the ER in the morning and get them to give you some Dilaudid and maybe some muscle relaxer in the other butt cheek then go home and sleep don't forget your pain meds.

believe it or not the pain will get a little better on the third day then you'll be dealing with trying to get your sling perfectly adjusted.

make sure that you keep the arm as immobilized as possible for the first two and a half weeks then slowly start working on the range of motion but it needs two weeks to heal with nothing happening at all.

Still up. I had maybe a 30 minute nap until the block wore off. I can’t get comfortable. Seems like this was much easier when I was 40.

Well that was a much needed two hour nap, but i woke up shaking from the pain.

> Well that was a much needed two hour nap, but i woke up shaking from the

> pain.

That's why you need to get to the ER and have the muscle relaxer for the shaking so you don't rip things apart in your shoulder and the Dilaudid to kill the pain so you can relax for a few hours in la-la land.

bright side, rosie is getting some time off.

Well Friday and Saturday sucked but I survived.

Looks like they couldn’t find scissors so they just taped the whole roll of gauze to me.

A8368F71-5131-4244-B6B1-DE6730903662.jpeg