California tax on texts

Jimmy Cincinnati /

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/12/tech/california-text-tax/index.html

Anyone else find this to be complete bull crap?? Kfed durst kardashian what are you and the illunimati thinking here?

Re: California tax on texts

I can't remember the last time i sent a text message. It's all WhatsApp these days.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I can't remember the last time i sent a text message. It's all WhatsApp these days.

Yeah i use to text more but not some much these days. I usually just call people when i want to talk to them.

Another tax by lefties? What a surprise...………………………….LOL!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Yeah i use to text more but not some much these days. I usually just call people when i want to talk to them.

I gotta call myself out here... i should really proof read my crap.

I think California should tax Texa's

> Sean Zuggles Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I think California should tax Texa's

You mean Tesla’s?

They only made like 500,000 of them in 10 years and most of them had problems galore,

They’re not gonna make much tax money on that small amount of cars,

The last model (“A car for the masses”) was supposed to 35,000$ and it up costing 49,000$

You know its a good tax bill when the corporations fight it tooth and nail against it.

Don, if you knew anything about literally anything, you would know that your cell phone comapany already charges you a bunch of added bogus fees for essentially nothing. If you read the article this tax is to help fund people who have hearing disabilities or simply cant afford phones and 911 services. You really grind my gears, I dont wish harm upon you, but I wouldn't be sad if it happens.

HaHaHaaaa! Daniel brayed: ` You really grind my gears, I dont wish harm upon you, but I wouldn't be sad if it happens.'

No,Daniel, you just wish harm to everyone else(in Califunny). They don't NEED new taxes to do that...…..they need to use what they already have,WISELY. LOL!

Grindin those gears some more?

I am from California, pretty much my whole family lives there. Really though shit is fucked up everywhere and a lot of people need help. So if adding a few bucks on to people's already outrageous cell phone bill to help those in need then so be it. I'm sick of old dummies like you acting like they aren't the problem with this country. Keep on watching fox news, sitting your fat ass in the echo chamber that is rural Ohio.

Is Don Ohio a Russian bot?

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> Is Don Ohio a Russian bot?

Дон Огайо это русский робот

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Another tax by lefties? What a surprise...………………………….LOL!

Good one, Don. LOL!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Don, if you knew anything about literally anything, you would know that your cell phone comapany already charges you a bunch of added bogus fees for essentially nothing.

Atleast you have the choice to not deal with that greedy company. Once the government is involved you have no choice... pay the tax or go to jail.

If you read the article this tax is to help fund people who have hearing disabilities or simply cant afford phones and 911 services.

Im sorry but 2 wrongs dont make a right. Taxes are getting out of hand, and the people are not represented. There are better ways to help those people; forcing more bull crap taxes on people already taxed to death is just wrong.

So if adding a few bucks on to people's already outrageous cell phone bill to help those in need then so be it.

Thats a real problem. "Its just a few more bucks." After years and years of that mentality it really adds up and our tax code is way to complicated already.

I think NY was either considering or implemented a soda tax. What right do they have???

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Good one, Don. LOL!

Good one, Kfed. LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> HaHaHaaaa! Daniel brayed: ` You really grind my gears, I dont wish harm

> upon you, but I wouldn't be sad if it happens.'

>

> No,Daniel, you just wish harm to everyone else(in Califunny). They don't

> NEED new taxes to do that...…..they need to use what they already