Re: New York State going green.

eventually, every state will be.

i wonder which state will be the last holdout?

Well I think at this point they all realize that there's money to be made it all ends of it from the product itself the licensing and the tax.

but the percentage of population of the country in the states that will have it legal once New York legalizes recreational use will open the floodgates.

Sadly having Canada Legalize It first so that they can actually use any domination of money they want without having to worry about the government taking your money away and you can also keep your money in Banks and use other normal financial means like any other business gives them an incredible Head Start so it looks like we're all going to be shortchanged by the big boys investing Mann's upon millions in an industry that they now realize can truly be a possibility in the United States and hopefully many other countries.

Putting people in prisons most of Witch'er private for-profit institutions there are far outstripped in profitability over the legalization so now that the bean counters have figured it out the investors are pushing for it I suspect by the year 2020 are the election will legalize it across the country.

The thing that concerns me is the potency is so much stronger and what it once was that I think it may cause many problems and people not having their product property listed because different strains have different effects on different people.

CBD should be legal in all states it does amazing things for people with brain injuries and especially epilepsy.

I am very offended by the trolling in this thread. Can one of the moderators delete this content.

Oh wait! I'm a moderator. I'll let it go this time but be advised your under double secret observation.

Andrew Squiggman /

Ohio will be the last state

Dirty30 Dillon /

Space Cabbage will rebuild the L

> Andrew Squiggman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ohio will be the last state

No ohio is already a medical use state so that is the gateway to recreation use,

And weak laws

It’s only a 150$ non criminal ticket for possession.

But man some states it’s a felony/really harsh laws wow!

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-state-by-state-guide-to-weed-in-america-627968/

Andrew Squiggman /

> Ken Roff Wrote:

> > Andrew Squiggman Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Ohio will be the last state

>

> No ohio is already a medical use state so that is the gateway to

> recreation use,

>

> And weak laws

>

> It’s only a 150$ non criminal ticket for possession.

>

> But man some states it’s a felony/really harsh laws wow!

>

> https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-state-by-state-guide-to-weed-in-america-627968/

Sounds like most states ten years ago

No Andy, I wanted you or whoever to see how harsh some states laws are not ohio

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-state-by-state-guide-to-weed-in-america-627968/

Dang I had no idea. I definitely should not have been toking so hard when driving through Idaho.

I cant believe snoop dogg is coming to times square to celebrate the legalization and sing. It would probably be an awesome night if it wasn't raining.

ephraim zimbalist jr /

move to ohio ...heaven smiles on ohio

> kenny s Wrote:

> I cant believe snoop dogg is coming to times square to celebrate the

> legalization and sing. It would probably be an awesome night if it

> wasn't raining.

Every time i saw Snoop Dogg he was terrible. I wouldn't expect it to be good now.

« Go to Topic — end of thread