What is your hangover remedy?

Cup of Black Coffee and a Beer does the trick for me

Re: What is your hangover remedy?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Actually, the B complex vitamins in beer, does help to minimize the effects of a migraine, or you can just take a B Complex supplement.

*My Bachelor's Degree is in Nutrition and I used to drink a lot of beer in college, so I know a little something about this topic.

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Actually, the B complex vitamins in beer, does help to minimize the

> effects of a migraine, or you can just take a B Complex supplement.

>

>

Ah the missus swears by her B vitamins before bed after hittin the 30 rack.

I read in a science article years ago that these scientists were trying to crack the case on the best thing to drink the morning after goin hard and they determined that Sprite of all things had a chemical in it that best broke down the sugars and components that lead to hangovers. But I don’t really fucks with sprite often I’ll stick with my morning Miller high life

Drinking

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

>[Not] Drinking

^^

when i drank, i never got hangovers.

i never took B vitamins, or anything else but more alcohol.

seemed the most logical step to avoid them.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I just dont drink... never seem to get hangovers that way

Food

> Les B. Wrote:

> Food

Gotta give me more than that homie what’s your favorite food to eat after you hit that shit hard the night before? Mine’s either gotta be this hash that the diner down the street from us does and they give you tortillas to throw that and your eggs in. Does the damn trick like Criss Angel.

Breakfast Al , diner homefries, patties, scrambled eggs, rye toast , coffee black.

> Les B. Wrote:

> Breakfast Al , diner homefries, patties, scrambled eggs, rye toast ,

> coffee black.

That’s what I’m talkin about. The morning after scarfdown routine rolls HARD in my fam. My old man hosts Christmas breakfast for the whole family every year and this year they went particularly hard on the ‘Ol Eve so daddio had me go buy and deliver to them a quart of gravy from this Greek diner in my neighborhood bc that’s where him and his brothers always used to go and eat potatoes slathered in that shit after nights of drinking when they were young. generational.

> Seth B Wrote:

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > [Not]Drinking

>

> ^^

My plan worked great! How bout y'alls ?

If its not awful i just push through, have a cup of coffee

If its fucking bad i slug a liter of pedialyte, have a cup of coffee, and smoke some weed.

Drinking and weed are still great remedies.

IMG_20190101_164902.jpg

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Drinking and weed are still great remedies.

> >

If ya stick to weed, you avoid the hangover altogether.

Happy New Year from Washington(state), USA, Bas.

Weed historically has solved nearly every problem ever so I’m going to very much agree with all yinz and say that’s probably the numero uno win. And to take er back to this morning where I had the prime opportunity to test out these different options, I noticed that the age old run to the Tylenol bottle doesn’t seem to have the same effect that it used to so I rolled out of bed, had a cold Genny Cream, and rode to the gas station for a large black coffee. The fresh air alone worked wonders. The missus turned to a bowl of pad Thai for relief. Noodle therapy.

Baron Von Hamilton /

Slam a couple Electro Mix packets in a couple glasses of water before bed. A couple more when I wake up to pee....got me feeling like a million bucks by morning.

Rally secret is one LaCroix and one beer at the same time....I’ll be up all night telling dumb stories and be one of the first ones up in the AM searching for coffee.

Yessir on the every other beer/lacroix swap at the rally. Lets me keep something in my hand to slug while staying twice as responsible. Thats what half the number of beers means, right?Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/19 09:58PM by alextetreault.

Baron Von Hamilton /

24 La Croix + 24 Beers = 1/2 the number of beers. Seems right.

BDB052A9-A453-492E-876A-930D25F273EE.jpeg

This has been the new thing. Take a swig out of the water can....as little or as much as you want. Add a lime wedge Corona style. Top off can with your favorite vodka. Enjoy just like you would anyother beverage....

Yo I went croix for brew at our rally this year and went to bed like a normal person when I was tired AND remembered doing it. I’m pretty sure this method gives people superpowers.

Baron Von Hamilton /

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> Yo I went croix for brew at our rally this year and went to bed like a

> normal person when I was tired AND remembered doing it. I’m pretty sure

> this method gives people superpowers.

Agreed! Changed my life! I did it our holiday party this year and was alive the next day. First time ever after a QCB Holiday party I was not a zombie the next morning. However I now have to double the amount of La Croix I buy caus people keep taking them.....

What makes lacroix better than any other flavored sparkling water?

Baron Von Hamilton /

Idk. I really like the coconut. They just have a lot of flavors. The Pepsi one, Bubble is okay too. I like Bubble’s grapefruit.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> What makes lacroix better than any other flavored sparkling water?

GREAT QUESTION, as a valued member of the fizz fam, I’ll tell you that there are actually some dark horses in the seltzer game that put la croix to shame; top dog being POLAR. Get yourself some of that. La croix is just a name and they have a long production history under their belt in the Midwest markets but in the burgh ppl fuck with polar brand due to our proximity to upstate NY.

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> Idk. I really like the coconut. They just have a lot of flavors. The

> Pepsi one, Bubble is okay too. I like Bubble’s grapefruit.

Dude coconut croix is definitely the best seltzer flavor out of ALL the brands though, I will say that. And no other brand nails the nut like croix does

ephraim zimbalist jr /

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> Cup of Black Coffee and a Beer does the trick for me

light weight...hair of the dog...learn to drink first boy

> ephraim zimbalist jr Wrote:

> >learn to drink first boy

AH SHIT, I broke the cardinal rule I’m such an IDIOT you guys. I shoulda gone to Ephraim’s seminar about drinking like a real man.

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> Electro Mix packet

By the way what the heyl is electro mix and is it just rhino pills bc I’ll just do those either way. K cool it’s rhino pills I’ll see you guys in a few days.

Baron Von Hamilton /