E-Bike & Velomobile Report

I haven't posted in a few years. I recently got an iPhone, which frees my time up.

I got a new floor in my basement, so I can work down there in the Winter. The wheels from the $1,000.00 e-bike are 26x1.5, different than the 26x1.9 - 2.215 " on a mountain bike. But I tried it , the rims fit a mountain bike frame. No , the tires won't fit the rim, but the rims fit the frame.

So I've got a beater mountain bike with a Coroplast fairing for bad weather.https://www.ebay.com/itm/Waterproof-Umbrella-Car-Motor-Scooter-Universal-Mobility-Sun-Shade-Rain-Cover/132872108791?hash=item1eefcb7af7%3Am%3AmDpKmqJYjcCwld8YZRN5thw%3Ark%3A2%3Apf%3A1&frcectupt=true&fbclid=IwAR15_3Rv97XOzZ6McFD3JfpQLmB6ZzlwOQNwPbtniTJ8HdaUs4w5QiCtHBE][/url]

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: E-Bike & Velomobile Report

Okay, so I see a lot of hash with the link, not much I can do. Let's look at the other fairing, and the LED Lights:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm on Long Island, but I sometimes ride into Queens.

Other times I take a train to Manhattan and ride a Citi Bike.

When the L train shuts down , Citi Bike is going to supply several hundred E-assist Citi Bikes to run east west on 14th Street.

Happy New Year 2019. Just one last year with a "nineteen" in it...

image.jpg

image.jpg

What?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Whats going on?

Ever thought about building a recumbent? It seems like your fairing would work well with a recumbent and your center of gravity will be lower.

« Go to Topic — end of thread