Re: honda-camino-parts 4you.nl “Spam?”

> Mike Boyd Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> in 4 clog pics

It's a free forum until Simon says it isn't. Everyone is free to post whatever they please as long as it's within guidelines. Who made you the MA police, Mr. von Hamilton? Don't like the Dutch dude's posts then just ignore them. Take your opinions to the 'Rants & Raves' section and don't proliferate douchery.

honda-camino-parts 4you.nl /

haters gonna hate

to all the haters over here :-) with no money and stupid headless responds,yeah make fun off our country clogs tulips etc,fucking racists,sad headless people !!!

5278287817_67de9ae162_b-5b02dd15642dca0037d62c9b.jpg

thanks dimitry :-)

I'm sure taunting the forum members is going to help your sales.

Yes I’m here for the biturbo

the problem, Mr. honda-camino-parts 4you.nl, is not that your prices are ridiculous and our chicken headed cheap asses would rather not waste our hard earned money on them. That is fine, you are allowed to do that all you want.

The problem is that you are cluttering the buy/sell forum with your posts making it very frustrating for normal moped community people to use because they have to scroll through and filter out your posts because nobody wants to buy from you with your prices, as you have probable learned. As was suggested, it would be great if you could just make ONE post with all they parts you offer, bump it as often as you like, but please don't overcrowd with your posts. (I would ask the same even if your prices were reasonable for USA shoppers.)

it's simple chicken head etiquette

Baron Von Hamilton /

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> Yes I’m here for the biturbo

I’ll sell ya a used one for $369 shipped.

No but seriously some people are missing the point of my post. He has a parts website. Which is his MA handle. He is cluttering up Buy and Sell for actual individuals in the community trying to sell stuff.

A post in the general forum of something like this...

I am a parts seller from the Netherlands and will ship parts to the US and the rest of the world. Please check out my website for some rare hard to find parts. PM me any questions about my business or my parts and I will kindly respond as quickly as I can.

https://www.honda-camino-parts4you.nl

Edit: Shit Christian, ya beat me too it!Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/18 10:09AM by erich.

I don't use mopedarmy a lot for reasons that your going through now. There has been people in the past with hard to find parts and they will run them off because of pricing instead of even offering/asking if a better price is possible, just confirmed by a reliable member! what i already knew !!! that this is what they do here

what we learn from this? some pathetic people head less no money ( which fuck it up for good ma people ) who can stand that other people have rare parts etc etc,who try to ruine you if you dear to offer hi priced parts,nothing to do with clutter up the buy and sell forum,i can make one thread with thousand off parts if you want :-) in the buy and sell forum,but no thanks this is a free market and we can offer here whatever we want,no money no interest or hater,or need to ask your wife for money,sorry do not respond to the parts offer,just as easy a 1 and 1 = 2,where not going to dance to the beat from one pathectic litle haters group,i sugest for 2019 a haters and cheapskate clean up :-) to start with baron von hamilton,if your not GOD do not try nothing,i am only afraid of GOD and he can judge me

i am gonna leave it here for this year with this verse for baron von hamilton and his smurf followers :-)

Jealousy is a powerful force, that we often need God's words to help us overcome it :-)Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/18 11:09AM by caminohobbitned74.

Kevin Bishop /

Now look who is cluttering up the buy/ sell forum moron.

All I gathered from that broken drunken ramble is that "good" people on MA are only the ones with money.

Baron Von Hamilton /

I guess my point is moot. I asked the mods to move this to OT.

Dirty30 Dillon /

God can fuck off, and so can your "rare parts."

NO GODS

NO MANAGERS

NO HUSTLERS

what in the lords holy name did this guy just type? it all blurred together and I could feel my brain sizzling in my skull

You meet the nicest people on a honda...... as the ad went.

Baron Von Hamilton /

> Les B. Wrote:

> You meet the nicest people on a honda...... as the ad went.

Best post of this trash thread

just keep calm 2019 and fuck off to baron von hamilton and his smurf followers

keep-calm-and-fuck-off-drawing_csp43568890.jpg

Do you use the photo with the watermark because you are a headless no money chicken to pay for the photo?

Je gedraagt je echt als een kansloze doeber.

even the other dutch guy thinks you are acting a fool

Baron Von Hamilton /

ACE56093-DCC1-4B67-A2D4-52814953F1E0.jpeg

Dats meh

Keep showing yourself. I bet you will make lots of sales and contribute great knowledge to the website. Thanks for all your helpful posts.

Like I've said before the dude is chill and reliable parts take about a week to get. I think my part took longer cause I sourced it off a guy so it had to go from one place in Europe to him then to me, still no complaints on my behalf. Rare parts are pricey the end. You don't like his prices move on, but some of you bitching about his posts clogging up the b/s still seem to be bumping his post on the b/s. Many other people have done similar things with stores before; JMB, I think Will Jansen had a web shop, Garrett (don't think he's around anymore, but was Will's competition) had a web shop, Denny has a web shop, Lucky two strokes used to post no not 10 posts at once, and not on an account that said Lucky two strokes, but still. The childish attitudes in this post are what screws the moped community. I guess we've all forgotten about this thread https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,4214353,4214428,flat=1#msg-4214428Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/19 04:39PM by williamwarn.

Im glad you bought parts and recieved them in a timely fashion.

When it comes down to it, though, its not chill. Spamming 10 threads when everyone else puts their giant for sale piles in single posts? Not chill. The way he reacted when he was asked not to spam and make one big post? Very not chill. His juvenile "fuck you, you broke ass chickenshits" reaction iswhat caused all of this to escalate so quickly.

Yeah, there no halo on my brow either, but i simply posted that benji was offering the same part for a hundred dollars less and posted a link. I was very nice about it, just pointing out that maybe he was wasting his time by trying to sell so high without crosschecking prices of other suppliers. His response was to send me a PM telling me that treats wont buy from him anymore because his prices are too high. Soon after he went around calling everyone names who did the same thing. Not chill.

> will warn Wrote:

> I guess we've all forgotten about this

> thread

> https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,4214353,4214428,flat=1#msg-4214428

I think you have a valid point, business is business and we have every opportunity to just skip his posts and move on as there will be someone interested even if we aren’t those ppl. However I take Umbrage with him posting a dozen posts at once which buries everyone else’s posts and then getting sour when he got called out on that with the haters stuff, tho I am particular to wolf memes. That’s all I got on it. There’s probably an obvious detachment in culture and social norm so it’s whatever and everyone will move forward just fine despite it all. I’m just here to make my Tomos go 90.

point is let’s all eat our New Years pretzels and ride our peds and get along

> New Years pretzels

Speaking of detachment in norms what the fuck is a new year's pretzel

> alex . Wrote:

>

> Speaking of detachment in norms what the fuck is a new year's pretzel

I’VE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS YOU ALL NEED TO COME TO PITTSBURGH, lol. It’s predominately a polish thing. Haven’t found many other ppl from different places that know about it thus far but hope to find some

B47F8E53-0A49-4FBE-929C-B134D94A1DD2.jpeg

> Cole Doubt Wrote:

> Got any derbi metrAkit blue baffle pipes?

Best post

« Go to Topic — end of thread