Nashville Statement

In the Netherlands some unrest has started as a bunch of religious leaders have signed a Dutch translation of something called the Nashville Statement.

Even though i believe the "nashville Statement" is absolutely repulsive i am interested in your views.(edited)

Re: Nashville Statement

Too bad the good people in your country are in the minority while the morals go to Hades. LOL!

Most people disagree with this unchristian piece of garbage, so I don't see how a good Christian like you would say they are a minority.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

just join the new cult. keep us informed.

You should try being good instead of throwing rocks,Bas. LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You should try being good instead of throwing rocks,Bas. LOL!

Yeah thats what being a good Christian is all about, so hating on homosexuals doesn't really fall in the good Christian category.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

let ye who is without bas cast the first rock

I hope they are equally against Eating fat, eating blood, having messy hair, making idols, reaping to the edge of a field, lying, wearing mixed fabric clothing, cross breeding animals, bearing a grudge, planting different seeds in the same field, beard trimming, cutting the hair on the side of your head, tattoos, mistreating foreigners, working on sunday, eating from a tree that isn't at five years old.

Does it have anything to do with drinking moonshine, marrying your cousin, or becoming your own sibling by impregnating your mother and becoming your own stepfather? Cuz I'd be against all that.

Is that a bad thing?

> Trent Anderson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Does it have anything to do with drinking moonshine, marrying your

> cousin, or becoming your own sibling by impregnating your mother and

> becoming your own stepfather? Cuz I'd be against all that.

Sounds more like the west virgina statment to me

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account