Re: Xkeleton Trickster

Born to be WillD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

yea these are debatable. within the context of this site, you're not gonna find much info or help on those. within the spirit of restoring and customizing junky old 2 stroke mopeds, you're not gonna have a lotta crossover. if you rolled up on that to a rally or a ride tho, sure people'd ride with you, but you'd be left outta alotta the convos about the bikes we all know.

I think if you wanted to get super nerdy it's an underbone motorcycle, to the general public it's definitely the exact same thing as a moped, and to mopedders it's an oddball junker with good forks for my maxi project or whatever.

I think if you had this after a few mopeds it would work, but if you got this instead of a moped, in a more mopedarmy traditional sense, you'd miss alotta the vibe here.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account