Time to license the StreetMate!

I usually get the tags thru the mail,2 yr. tags are best. Car and truck to do too.

Search OH BMV.org...…….pay big money! LOL!

Re: Time to license the StreetMate!

Andrew Squiggman /

Helluva life ya got there. Don't forget your internet bill.(edited)

We have to buy tags every year, on;y $12.00 for mopeds. all Moped and Motorcycle tags are due in Feb. Cars are due throughout the year.

In Ohio I pay a LOT more than that,Stephen. It was 47.66 for two years,plus city tax 10 each so 67.66 When I get back to Ohio I'll license at least one Sebring. It's worth it to ride and have fun!

Easy to register mopeds in Missouri, because you don't have to! Keep your ped at 30mph and you don't need tags and insurance, just a driver's license.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I just spent over $300 on registering all my stuff. Happy birthday to me! They clean up in ohio for as little as i get to use my motorcycles.

It would be a disaster if Missouri required scooters and peds to be tagged, as titles aren't required. While you don't need a tag, it's still a good idea to have a sort of placard stating that your scooter is 49cc so you don't get ball-busted by the cops.

Y'all got it easy. My Streetmate will cost $140 + insurance to get it back on the road for one year. Under 2 HP bikes are cheaper, but still $65 a year is probably higher than anywhere else.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Y'all got it easy. My Streetmate will cost $140 + insurance to get it back on the road for one year. Under 2 HP bikes are cheaper, but still $65 a year is probably higher than anywhere else.

Nope, you win for sure. $140 is a joke.

> Lia the Raven Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Y'all got it easy. My Streetmate will cost $140 + insurance to get it

> back on the road for one year. Under 2 HP bikes are cheaper, but still

> $65 a year is probably higher than anywhere else.

Yes,Lia, the people that run your State never saw a tax they wouldn't like to hike.LOL!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account