Re: Super Bowl

Born to be WillD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

superbowl sucked. I mean im not very into football, and it's the only game I watch all year but it's fun to get into it and join in other people's funtimes. except that one wasn't fun, there were like zero memorable plays (apparently only memorable bad penalty calls... .BOOOOOORING)

I don't think that the patriots didn't deserve to win, they beat everybody over and over again. cheat or no, you've gotta be either insanely good at cheating or insanely good at football to get all those championships. Doesn't mean I like em, even growing up in new England, but it's pretty impossible to actually believe it wasn't an ample plethora of skill that got em that win. I mean the Edelman dude was absolutely killing it.

And yea, to the original post, that halftime show was the lamest shit ever. I want katy perry with dancing sharks and giant mechanical tigers and missy Elliot surprise guests, not somebody's couch pillow taking it's cover off and singing catchy mindless drivel. (tbh I can tolerate mindless drivel, but at least ham it up with some pageantry!)

Best part of the whole show? Gladys knight. hands down

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account