Re: Case of the missing arugala burner

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I knew I could be reserved from either the lookout on South Mountain or from any High building in the valley I mean come on how how hard is it to see a guy on a moped I mean I think there's three in the whole city I was kind of tipped off I had seen a Kia Soul in my rearview and then right before my lights went out I seen a freaking baseball bat I vaguely remember smelling Carling Black Label in Kent 3 cigarettes it had to be Targa ped little did they know that I had already hidden the carb but I left my notes in my pocket so they kind of knew where to look I had set up a trap I had cleverly designed a MacGyver type trigger on the locker using 10 vape pens an enema bag a portable air horn and a Mercury tilt switch the pens that I get are almost 90% THC by volume unless they've been smoking for 13 plus years they should be unconscious for way longer than when it takes to me to wake up and recover the carburetor and get it to a safe place...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Case of the missing arugala burnerTopic by: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 09:31AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 02/07/19 10:11AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 11:24AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 11:37AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 06:03PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 02/08/19 05:10AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 11:07AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 02/08/19 12:20PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 12:58PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 01:09PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 01:12PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 02/09/19 01:46AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/09/19 04:28AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 02/09/19 07:45PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/10/19 11:12AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/11/19 10:23AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/13/19 02:45AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account