Re: Case of the missing arugala burner

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yet again I awoke with the pounding like hippos doing Riverdance on my brain but this time I was down near the river tied to a tree I didn't think they were that clever to actually restrain me thankfully I know a lot of the homeless people and they owe me a couple favors if it was one of them tied to this Tree near the river they would have been sodomized robbed at woking finding it hard to speak because they FF u whilst you were sleeping they untied me and let me go and I raced back to the locker to retrieve the carburetor and the bodies I got to the station a few minutes later and sure enough there on the floor what's silversides and Targaped I figure they're the ones that ran on it and CW was going to just be a patsy because my reasoning was if they knew about the carb neither of them would trust each other because they're all scumbags there is no honor among Thieves as I grab the carburetor I rifle through their pockets stealing their wallets and that I posed them in a very awkward position using zip ties a broomstick two rottweilers and a hunk of steak. .

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Case of the missing arugala burnerTopic by: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 09:31AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 02/07/19 10:11AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 11:24AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 11:37AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/07/19 06:03PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 02/08/19 05:10AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 11:07AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 02/08/19 12:20PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 12:58PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 01:09PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/08/19 01:12PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 02/09/19 01:46AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/09/19 04:28AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 02/09/19 07:45PM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/10/19 11:12AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/11/19 10:23AM
  Re: Case of the missing arugala burnerRe: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 02/13/19 02:45AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account