Slovenian Radio.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So yeah.

Thriving internet radio scene in Slovenia.

Radio BOB, MARS, NULA.

I want to curse at my TOMOS in Windish...

Re: Slovenian Radio.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

at least your not hungary..

Bahahahahahha. Good laugh.

Hungarian Radio is required to play I think 1 song per hour, or maybe 5 minutes per hour of Hungarian music.

But there are some great Hungarian bands, I saw Edda live once - that was fun, and always kinda liked Omega - they recently saw a big surge in poplarity when their hit Gyöngyhajú lány was used in some advertisments. it's a fantastic jam, i'm gonna go listen to it now

Slovenian hip hop is pretty good. GHET is solid and Gramatik makes solid beats that are pretty popular.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

immersion.

Prekleto majhno sranje, ki lovijo vijolične pohotne opice. Ustavite se z igro Nantijevega hlačke in popihajte cevko moj budinski.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My syntax still sux

It all ways means something. wrong

Never politely ask for chocolate cake nor demand it either...

Contacted a Slovenian ham operator on HF last year! Real clear night, used a repeater..That was fun, never heard the music though.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

d

i wanna hear...there's some really good thai radio on youtube. check out a channel called "sublime frequencies."

♣Slew Foot♣ /

https://wiki.city/en/slovenia_murska-sobota_city-municipality-of-murska-sobota

Of course Bethlehem City sister city is on the other side of the country from Kuper where they make Tomos but I'm really surprised when I'm reading in the history the Windish are the Wends. In 1919 there was a state and 19/20 folded what was really weird was there was a proposed link between the Celtic tribes and the Wends. Proposed by a professor here in Bethlehem in the 1900s and it's like a whole political thing over it it's like they wanted to be a separate State from the slovenes hey but they're Mountain Folk I feel like akin already. I bet they still have bar fights over it

♣Slew Foot♣ /
grad-castle.jpg

Check out this picture. like a weird dreamscape ...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account