Re: Howz ur Cat

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I don't know of anybody else mention this but they actually did a brain scan on a cat and they found that they do know their names and they just ignore you

Straight G

20190505_093012.jpg

Wesley Ambrosini /

This is a feral my wife brought home. She is aloof and doesn't know how to meow, but murders birds and rats at an incredible pace.

IMG_20190409_170834173_01.jpg

received_1869593176421507.jpeg

Mine is doing a good job killing all the fucking squirrels mice rats rabbits and whatever else he can catch

If you call a dog they come running as soon called.

Cats will take a message and get back-to-you.

003.JPG

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Overpriced Parts /
C05E0379-6D9C-41B1-A477-6488ECF92604.jpeg

Knew a guy 40 yrs. ago that had a pet mountain lion . Never had any serious troubles with it, except every time he came home from work or anywhere, it would run at him and knock him flat!

He said, `I just couldn't take it and had to give him away.' LOL!

Los Angeles 1972. My dad is a tow truck driver. Fresh outta Vietnam...

Dad gets a call, tows the car. Owner can't pay cash...walks back to his car, opens trunk, retrieves lion Cub...

He payed for his tow with a fucking lion Cub .. that's how dad got cookie the lion.. had free reign over the apartment complex..dad had pictures of old women chasing a 200lb lion with a broom out of there apartment...city eventually got on his ass, cookie went to a sanctuary.

LOL! Good story!

Mine needs prayers, she became terminally ill :(

her name is Whistle

B75E4546-BA5B-4172-8C43-DC61CBD1C006.jpeg

Very sorry to hear....it is amazing ( to me anyway ) how attached one becomes to these little buggers, will keep her in my thoughts.

Overpriced Parts /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Very sorry to hear....it is amazing ( to me anyway ) how attached one

> becomes to these little buggers, will keep her in my thoughts.

My thoughts too, soo sorry for you!

Over the years I Had 6 cats and 2 dogs get old, sick and die

Pets are part of a family

I’m truly sorry, and I will pray for her.

HIGH AND DRY

0927120647b.jpg

Is just got a cat of my own (the others live at my parents)

This is Toby, 10 years old:

IMG_20190608_183929.jpg

After five days under my couch, under my oven and behind my amplifier, Toby finally came out to say hi.

IMG_20190613_020058.jpg

Hi Toby! Mine only hid for about a day and a half.

OG Crazy Wayne /

I had a feral that wandered in to my live Work Warehouse and it never left took it about three weeks of hanging out and then it finally just jumped in my lap.

She had quite the wild Side to her and would attack my shoelaces is I would walk why the large dining table in the main room hiding under the edge and running out and tagging my foot or shoe laces I would walk by I eventually trained her to roll over on command.

Her favorite toy was an ear plug tied to a string on a fishing pole and a feather on a string she would go crazy for the feather

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> Hi Toby! Mine only hid for about a day and a half.

Toby's back under the couch again, but i can't blame him. His previous owner was an elderly lady that passed away two weeks ago, so he's had several stressful things happen in the past few weeks.

I'm actually pretty surprised he's eating and drinking well and finds his way to the litter box.

Overpriced Parts /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Hi Toby! Mine only hid for about a day and a half.

>

> Toby's back under the couch again, but i can't blame him. His previous

> owner was an elderly lady that passed away two weeks ago, so he's had

> several stressful things happen in the past few weeks.

> > I'm actually pretty surprised he's eating and drinking well

Finds his way to the litter box.

This ^ is the most important thing

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Hi Toby! Mine only hid for about a day and a half.

>

> Toby's back under the couch again, but i can't blame him. His previous

> owner was an elderly lady that passed away two weeks ago, so he's had

> several stressful things happen in the past few weeks.

>

> I'm actually pretty surprised he's eating and drinking well and finds

> his way to the litter box.

They can go quite a while without eating/drinking, they can smell the food, its a good sign that he is eating, he will be back out, cats dislike disruptions of routine and he has obviously had a big one. Mine was a rescue and he hid a while, but would come out and explore at night while I slept, finding the littler box his food etc. I put some treats out as well, and they would be gone, but I never saw him get them. One day he was just out staring at me, took a month or two to get really comfortable. Not sure how true this is, but someone told me they hide to get used to all the new sounds, trying to decide what is dangerous and what is "normal"?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Thank the highest power the off-topic is back to pussy pics yay .........

IMG_20190621_145346.jpg

He’s out n about now, eh?

:) They can't help it, once they get comfortable, they have to come out and check you out, good looking cat!

Mopedicures Pedals4show /

My teacup Chihuahua came across a box on the corner during our walk home one night that was labeled, “free kittens”. Jalapeño, my pocket sized hot & spicy dog, jumped right in the box and started licking the only kitten left. My first thought was if you can read, then get a damn job! I took the dog out of the box and tried to continue our walk home but I felt like a dumbass tugging, practically dragging a 4 pound dog on a leash. I picked up the pooch but he squirmed and squirmed til he finally jumped out of my arms quickly running back to the box because free shit is cool! Free shit is even more awesome when it’s a kitten that will grow up to smother the little 4 pound dog thereby keeping him warm all night, which in turn allowed me to sleep in a bit longer before letting the dog out each morning. Long ass story short I ended up walking home that night with a box containing a 4 pound teacup Chihuahua and a kitten that I later named Panthero. I had to put my hot & spicy down a few years after he adopted his cat. Fast forward 14 years to present day and sure as shit I still have my dogs free street found kleptomaniac Thundercat <3

2C1EAB53-8D13-40FA-B23C-6E3F24540465.jpeg
0305273C-2C5F-445F-BBC3-C473827F773A.jpeg

grey aka ghost aka shark aka sharky aka shark attack aka greycat is crushing the gopher game, i love this damn cat and she's not even a year old. probably eats 3-4 of these rats a day.

IMG_20190614_115850.jpg

black aka darkness aka the darkness aka storm is pretty much useless, but he's the cuddly one. he just likes soft things and napping. really likes sitting on top of the grass catcher for the new john deere.

IMG_20190601_083300.jpg

oh yeah sometimes we call grey 'ghostface killa' but normally i just shorten it to killer.

best thing about cats is they don't really give a shit about what you call them so they get a new name every day.

Nice cats y'all!

IMG_20190623_140545.jpg

Toby's adjusting pretty well, he spends more time with me on the couch than he spends under the couch