April fools

April 1st is approaching soon and it's almost like a tradition for me to do a prank. Does anyone have a good idea? I'm having someone look over my taxes that day but it probably won't be funny in the long run to use that as a prank opportunity.

Re: April fools

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The flaming bag of dog poo on the front porch is now almost if not an act of terrorism.

All of my pranks border on illegal nowba days.

Like every payday I track and hunt the junky that stole from me and I narcan his ass... Ha ha can't get high for 2 weeks bummer....add it is free...

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

see roseanne reruns

kevin Smellaflange /

i missed april this year

Pranks I've pulled for April Fools

Tell people they have a spider on them and watch them dance around. I even got a bank teller while going through the drive through that way.

Mess around with work schedules and make co-workers think they have to come in early on Sunday. (Of course tell them so they don't actually come in, lol)

The rubber band on the sink faucet sprayer trick.

My brother was replacing a flywheel on his corvette and had it on jack stands. I park behind him in the garage, so naturally I call him and tell him I accidentally hit the corvette and knocked it off the stands and I think a stand went through the floor pan. I have depth perception issues so this was even more believable. Haha! He was not happy!

Also another time I gave my inlaws two teenage sons chicken eggs from the store. I left the eggs under the hood so they would be warm when I arrived. The joke was for their father and they were in on it. I brought the eggs in and gave each boy an egg in front of the father and said that they should hatch the eggs and raise the chickens in their rooms and it would be just like pokemon. Lol they lived in a house in the suburbs with the H.O.A. and had no chicken coop or any real means to keep a chicken.

It worked and the father was furiously searching his phone for the H.O.A. rules so that he could reject the chickens, while the mother made sarcastic remarks to us. . . . Finally I let them know it was April Fools, lol!!!

kevin Smellaflange /

my my my

me thinks every bodies got their tampon in an uproar

kevin Smellaflange /

gee whizzzz

kevin smellaflange /

april is coming soon

Josiah Radebaugh /

Woah, got me.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I am still trying to get a Kodak m58 flashbulb to fit in somebody's Speedo meter

kevin smellaflange /

kevin got me good this yeer

A-Zed is so funny somtimes

kevin smellaflange /

just so funny

kevin smellaflange /

A-Zed can teach you as much as he taught the guys at work he makes everyone laff hes funy

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I am still trying to get a Kodak m58 flashbulb to fit in somebody's

> Speedo meter

If you EVER do that,Slew……...I want a pic of it! LOL!

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I should just remove the spark plug but angle the boot to stay in the little hole. I bet that'll get someone for a bit.

> Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy Wrote:

> I should just remove the spark plug but angle the boot to stay in the

> little hole. I bet that'll get someone for a bit.

The lack of compression would be a dead giveaway. Better to remove the spark plug, tap the gap closed, and reinstall. Then you still have compression, no spark, and when your buddy finally removes the plug, he will think the piston is hitting the plug, smashing the gap shut.

Josiah Radebaugh /

> Seth B Wrote:

> > Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I should just remove the spark plug but angle the boot to stay in the

>

> > little hole. I bet that'll get someone for a bit.

>

> The lack of compression would be a dead giveaway. Better to remove the

> spark plug, tap the gap closed, and reinstall. Then you still have

> compression, no spark, and when your buddy finally removes the plug, he

> will think the piston is hitting the plug, smashing the gap shut.

I pranked myself like that once... Long thread plug.. I'd put a huge jet in someone's bike. Like a 90 Or larger. Or take off their master link and replace it with some metal wire so they can still start it but won't get too far. Could be a real little wanker and put some grease on their points.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Ahhh, If they have a dumb grande with the covers on it, you could put it in pedal mode while they try to start it. It'd work for a bit, until they saw it hiding behind the cover. or OIL their clutch stupid trash...(walks away mumbling about a particular piece of trash).

Josiah Radebaugh /

Well, you'd know pretty quick that's that was the issue because you wouldnt hear the clutch spinning and what not.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Unless a piece of garbage OILED The clutch. Stupid darn bad man.

« Go to Topic — end of thread