Don't Let This HappenTo You

Re: Don't Let This HappenTo You

I hate New York Pizza so i'll never work for them, it's a pretty solid way to have this not happen to me.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

This won't happen to me, I avoid driving directly into a stone wall with a pizza box normally.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Rear quarter panel of a sports car but same impact points on my body I caught it right at the corner I was on the side of car bike took off his rear clip bumper and all... I think I was going a lot faster. I didn't have that much time to think about it I am sure...

Overpriced Parts /

I pretty much did that with no helmet in 1978,

My head and half my body went through the side window of a 70s Apollo, omega, nova body style car when I t-boned a drunk driver at full speed that has a suspended license pizza delivery guy Who ran a stop sign!

Cleveland cops across the street at a diner pretty much saw the whole thing and let him go to continue delivering pizzas because they knew him! No one called paramedic, nobody did anything, I was probably unconscious for a few minutes also I don’t remember how long, I had a small crack in my skull, seven stitches in one spot of my head five in another, two broken fingers and bruised or cracked ribs,

My dad had to pick up me and forks smashed, fender and headlight and wheel smashed bike that gas leaked in the trunk of his 70 Pontiac Bonneville, he was pissed for weeks because of the smell,

Cops and no nobody was there to be found when he came to pick me up someone moved me and my bike to the curb, luckily I had change to use the payphone and called home, I suffered all night and didn’t go to the hospital to the following morning,

I never rode a moped or motorbike but a few times without wearing a helmet after that!

Where's the airbag? Should be blowing straight up off the front forks. Safety on those scoots is non-existent.

kevin Smellaflange /

Bas Autousedtowas has never had NY pizza...

he's so full of crap.

that the cause of the skid mark....lol

Overpriced Parts /

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bas Autousedtowas has never had NY pizza...

>

> he's so full of crap.

>

> that the cause of the skid mark....lol

Yeah he knows nothing

Where he lives:

5D79A277-6680-453D-949B-878D6CF88687.jpeg

Where we live

2652385B-A2E4-49B5-8BE9-8478903C3DE4.jpeg

kevin Smellaflange /

where in the flock is he?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account