Does anyone race MiniMoto ?

Cristian Luna /

I just picked up a xr100 to set up for MiniMoto here in Northern California

Any of you other moped guys race MiniMoto in your area ?

F441C19A-634C-43C8-A438-8C0D7E66AE9D.jpeg

Re: Does anyone race MiniMoto ?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I havent but i do own a 94 XR100 & 84? XR80. I love the XR line of bikes, well made and fun. I trail ride my XR100 whenever i can at Haspin Acres (only grown man out there on something that small). Im convinced i have more fun than all the dudes on their fancy new big dirtbikes.

https://www.haspinacres.com/home/

Cristian Luna /

Here’s someone’s with a mini Moto setup they swap out the 19 inch front wheel for 16 inch from a xr80 I just ordered mine so

Hopefully it will be here soon just need to order some tires

7F3E24B6-C7E2-4DF2-A20B-1FB040ACBE62.jpeg

Can you do me a favor Cristian Gnome... on the XR100 who is the manufacturer of the Brush Guards? Cool different look.

Thanks.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Looks like Acerbis

Cristian Luna /

Yeah the ones on my bike are acerbis the blue ones on the other bike I’m not sure

Cristian Luna /

Finally got it all done ! Should be hitting the track this weekend. New tires, tubes ,front / rear sprockets and a new chain

D822800D-578D-4C12-863F-6585075C0844.jpeg

swoops do a lot around ATL, there's a good contingent of the crew all racing mini xr100. I never managed to get my shit together and left before everyone got really into it. seems like it'd be fun. There's some 2 strokes too, I dunno how competitive tho

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account