Do you even beard bro?

Face fur contest. Where ya at(edited)

Re: Do you even beard bro?

... Cuz that stuff yer growing looks like an armpit.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Really they call those beards haha

tmp_4909-15549977432911268558934.jpeg

^^^ Jesus came back to earth!

But he landed in Compton.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Angry Hipster /

I got way more women after growing a beard!

Andrew Squiggman /

Where’s my beard I sent ya a few years back Jayson?

Andrew Squiggman /

Shit slew. Ouch!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Just for the record in that picture I was clean shaven just a year before

as a side thing what do you say when somebody asks you why don't you shave top 10 please number one still didn't get my deer number two why don't you shave your eyebrows number three it keeps my chin off the barroom floor number for sometimes because I have memory problems I like to know who I'm dating and where I took him to dinner number 5 mustache rides!!! Number 6 I don't want to look like your mom number 7 you should see my ass number 8 the Amish feel comfortable doing business with me number 9 strippers love to use my beard like a towel and number 10 it gives me something to do with my fingers evil either long Yosemite Sam like mustache hahaha hahaha twisting mustache

♣Slew Foot♣ /

and just so you know this is a voice app it was supposed to say them i

♣Slew Foot♣ /

just so you know on top of it it's if you want a beard by deer season you better start now

Can we get other people's top 10 answers for why you have a beard?

I just shaved! been about 3 years, and 2 years before that. usually it's Halloween, last time it was an accident while trimming, this time it was my daughter's idea. "shave your beard off" she's never even seen me without a beard- last shave she was 6 months away from being born - and she's only 2.5 so I was surprised she understood that was an option. When I showed he she just stared and I asked what she though she said "I think.... you're cool!" which has basically made my life. like gonna put that on top 10 lifetime achievements

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow she sure can beard

The current beard fetishism is weird to me. All it takes to grow a beard is to be lazy and not shave. Then there's this giant market of beard goo that's cropped up. I'm convinced that the cosmetics industry made beards fashionable again just to be able to sell more stuff to men. My grandfather only kept his razor, shaving mug, and a bottle of aftershave in his medicine cabinet.

I usually have a beard. I'll fuck up trimming and shave. Try to stay clean shaven for a week or so but I've got better things to do than shave and doesn't seem to matter what razor I use I have a real issue with razor burn on my upper lip. I get the best results using an old school safety razor. I think the modern disposables shave too close or have a bad blade angle or something. My mustache hair is super coarse. If I had a stronger chin I'd leave the mustache and shave the rest but if I do that I look like a Muppet.

anigif_original-grid-image-28647-1426546783-10.gif

Angry Hipster /

A beard that is a sign to women that you are a man.

Women and kids generally don't have them...why share that trait??

I've seen the power of the beard work for several guys including myself.

Angry Hipster /

I think ww1 and king Gillette made clean shaven fashionable... but I'm not fighting the Kaiser and I don't have to wear a gas mask.

kevin Smellaflange /

you can store food bit,s for an added bonus at the next meal.

i'm s0oO0Oo clever.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I'm telling you I get almost three times as much at the Amish farmers Markets

My mother put it best aboot man and beards. When a man is young he grows a beard or mustache to look older, when he gets older he shaves it off to look younger then he reaches a age he just doesn't give a shit. Dear ole mom.

Overpriced Parts /

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'm telling you I get almost three times as much at the Amish farmers

> Markets

Ya three times as much bacteria because they do not have indoor plumbing and outhouses, they do not wash there hands for nothing

Cross contamination everywhere from utensils because no hot water running water in indoor kitchen where it matters to wash correctly,

if you buy any baked goods or cooked goods there’s a good chance of fecal material not to mention untold kinds of bacteria on it, if you buy produce it will be fertilized with their cows/farm animals fecal droppings that ain’t tested for E. coli or worse nothing is regulated so you better wash that produce off very good

Beards are apparently full of microbes and harmful bacteria according to Science, but seriously...... ken roff.... Please write a memoir, I’d love to read your backstory.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

yep and if you grew up in a sterile environment cuz my clean too much your chemically sensitive allergic to everything and you'll die with a f****** simple bacterial infection I can walk around barefoot in mangroves in Florida and not get infections on my wounds

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I liken it to haircuts when people ask me why I don't get my haircut I tell them when I was growing up my mom always told me to shave and keep clean cut when I was working my boss always told me to keep my haircut and not to have a beard now I've reached a point in my life my mom my mother passed I don't have a boss and I'm the only one who tells me I need a haircut or shave I'm personally I have better things to do with the money

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account