Re: Trolling

kevin Smellaflange /

the thread your looking for is the one posted by me on the 27-28th or so...it's based on showing off, or just not paying attention, or just a close call.

goofin' off, or trying to be your very own stunt/pickle.

not of getting hit by a cager.

kevin Smellaflange /

A-Zed seems to have changed one his personalities names...on my post; CrAsH etiquette...

What?

kevin Smellaflange /

it was so vile the moderator took it off.

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> it was so vile the moderator took it off.

What?

kevin Smellaflange /

i'm not going to repeat what he typed...simon king removed it immediately.

but i did take a screen shot of it.

yeah...it was pretty vile & psycho-ish

wHAT?

kevin Smellaflange /

new screen shot...your showin' the forum who you are...nice job....your mom would be proud.

kevin Smellaflange /

my lawyer thought so...he gave me the idea.

kevin Smellaflange /

some of H-D chapter are takin' a scenic tour on route 59 in Utah down around Colorado week after next to visit w/friends, so i might not be able to see your new thread...but good luck with it. work hard and someday you'll be proud.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Forget it Brent you're never going to win it's an inside job the joke is at least 20 years old...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I mean I think it's kind of weird that I've been talking to other weirdos and never met them 4 / 20 years

we should have troll a Palooza 2020

kevin Smellaflange /

AMERICAN made product most people are proud to own...

kevin Smellaflange /

the white dog trollapalooza 2020 is a fine idea

kevin Smellaflange /

most riders appreciate the simplicity of fine craftsmanship

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

So was that a no?

kevin Smellaflange /

it's true...your a troll

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Hey, you’re pretty sharp. So what for HD do you have?

i see you changed your name on here.

good call.

it looked like you were getting trolled.

dang trolls.

the pet shop boys rule.(edited)

kevin Smellaflange /

did your monkey give you the headzupp?

kevin Smellaflange /

i could changed it to kevin smellaflange

good one, bradley.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

K I have a long history with Harley my cousins are the Harleys my grandfather didn't really like them that much and he was a baseball player back in like jeez the 20s I got to the point he needed a vehicle to get around and the Harleys offered him a motorcycle and he told him to keep it he make his own he contracted the Traub machine co. an old steam power Miller type old factory belt waterwheel machinists and made a motorcycle for him and he traveled with it till it stolen in Chicago

It was recovered in 1967 when it was found during a demolition of a tenement building it was bricked up behind a false wall Steve McQueen bought it at auction and it was considered to be the rarest motorcycle on the planet it had a 3-speed automatic gearbox and a combination brake and disc system that also employed shoes and drums it had Pistons that were carved out of one piece of metal with the Rings it actually still exists and resides at the Wheels of Time Museum in North Carolina I have not yet contacted him with this info I really wanted to do it in person all the motorcycle records from Pennsylvania were destroyed in a fire and my grandfather died in 1933 the only way I could ever really prove anything is find a newspaper article about the theft or a police report I really tried to navigate the Chicago PD police records but it's a nightmare and as far as the newspapers I have no idea how I could go over everything not knowing the exact date.

The only real problem I'd have with a Harley is the price but then again if you get an old one I made when I was a kid I could have got a crated 53 Harley for like five hundred bucks back then it was an alternative to a pricey car which basically mopeds are now so it in the reality of things back in the 50s the moped was a motorcycle because nowadays mopeds are used the same way you got one for 500 bucks in a box you can put it together and ride cheaply

kevin smellaflange /

wow you guys are big meanies

kevin Smellaflange /

wow & yikes

kevin smellaflange /

wow this is dank

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account