HAPPY EASTER

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
Screenshot_20190419-235854.png

Re: HAPPY EASTER

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I was just thinking of the Holy shitstorm thanks for the bondage bunny

kevin Smellaflange /

oh...an Oreo

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Nah nah nah that Easter Bunny puts eggs in you

kevin Smellaflange /

like the elephant said after the parade...

...''that remains to be seen''.

easter sunday is one of three days my dad will call me (the other two being christmas and my birthday). therefore, i like easter.

he always asks me what i'm doing for easter (and for christmas). i used to just make something up when i was younger to make my parents feel better, but now i just say, "nothing out of the ordinary, dad. i don't celebrate easter."

kevin Smellaflange /

it's your dad trying to have a visit w/you & making small talk...your lucky you still have parents

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I used to go over my buddies house and had kids and we used to eat rabbit it is used to freak them out on the other side of it Easter grass

I never had sex with any bunnies. playboy or animal.

Probably for the best, both are trouble....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

happy relationship will you could always add dress up day once a month my one girlfriend used to take a go to the thrift shop with me and we get disguises.

you know cowboy and schoolmarm 30 gym teacher furry Raggedy Ann and a gangster from the 30s cheerleader and Muhammad Ali you get the idea the problem is getting all the other people to fill the costumes...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account