heres one that should piss you off

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Re: heres one that should piss you off

"The sky is falling! LOL!"

kevin Smellaflange /

you made me look up!

I'll probably have to check it out. I work for a giant chemical company with a pretty sordid history, but at this point they're really ashamed of that negative legacy and working hard to do extra good.

Alotta times those sorts of expose pieces can be hugely biased and inaccurate, or even outright nonsense conspiracy. but often still illustrate major issues and intentional negligence or worse, it's real important to recognize those to avoid repeats.

I know there have been some negative press pieces about us before. Most commonly its complacency- then you get comfortable doing something borderline dangerous or lazy until someday something genuinely bad happens. It's like using a grinder without safety glasses, but on an industrial scale a piece of metal in the eye is instead a massive fire or spill

kevin Smellaflange /

you can do ''your'' job to the fullest,...but...

what if @ your factory..a guy across the way in your building screws up...how will you protect your self?

what's your zone of safety?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

test you blood for c-8 . itll be there.

Overpriced Parts /

Yeah like all science and technology crap all it does is pollute/causes worse things than it was invented for,

No free lunch

I was already passed off.

The chemical companies are sortof both the enemy and the savior, we're blaming them for spills or dumping but rely on em to make the products to clean it up too! Science can be great, definitely no free lunches but we're for sure getting closer to cheaper lunches!

kevin Smellaflange /

hope we are still riding after your work

« Go to Topic — end of thread