Honda elite4sale atlanta

Chris Carleton /

All the goodies. Japan af18e motor paint is house of color pearl orange. Needs nothing just dont use it. Adult owned never seized or abused. New battery.goes scary fast everything works bill of sale only prefer sale in person i know but... Would entertain possible partial trade for stock variated ciao only. 1200 obo

IMG_20190428_062035.jpg

Re: Honda elite4sale atlanta

kevin Smellaflange /

WhaaaaaAaaatTttt.....NO PEDALS?......DAMN IT.

dARN it!!!!!

%$#$^&^%$%^%^&!!!!

...your on off topic, where everyone finds solace in berating one an other...cheers

I always wonder how people in this age still can't take a picture in focus, in decent light, and in frame with the technology we have today and try to ask a ton of money for things expecting anyone to bite. You at least have a description, so kudos on that I guess.

kevin Smellaflange /

the ''out of focus'' is a great ploy for the people who are embarrassed of the dusty-dirty condition of their ride...but they had the camera there..so...why not snap-ff a quick one and post it.

...in focus IS focused

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Not to mention, he said nothing about how many cc’s the motor is.(edited)

it's the af15e, the "dio" elite, theyre great. I don't think anyone here's gonna be in for that kinda money tho. while it's probably reasonably worth that to someone, anyone on here's looking to pick up cheap funny stuff

Chris Carleton /

Its an af 18e with a polini corsa 24 oko upgears phongeer long pipe its a nice solid reliable bike adult owned and ridden. Go ahead take your best shot........

kevin Smellaflange /

no it's fine i have 6 of them i got from A-Zed

they don't run after his unskilled hands tried to change a spark plug

he put in a long reach plug in a short reach hole.

he bought them back though, and i made 25$ more...cool

I meant 18, I was typing on the number pad.

I mean it, sweet engine. I just don't expect anyone here will want it for that price, like most of us are here cuz we've figured out how to make cheap shit run cheaply. not that it's a bad deal, just trying to illustrate why this is maybe not a good market.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account