CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

several schools of thought...maybe your in a slide for life?

do you...

(A)...make an consorted effort to looked extremely pained, w/a lot of nasty facial gesturing?

(B)...act like you meant to do it?

(C)...look around pretend it never happen & that was a good spot to rest anyway?

(D)...look like you just robbed a bank & your making your much needed get-a-way?

(E)...look at the spot where you flopped & act like the town has a problem w/the road, right in that spot & it couldn't be helped?

(F)....it's not your bike & you were out to help them trash their bike anyhow?

(G)...none of the above.

(H)...most of the above with the exception of ____.

type carefully you will be graded for speEelling & pUncHuation

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

What?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

(G) None of the above. In other words, don't be a dishonest scumbag.

If you're hurt, own it, but don't milk it. If you're not, don't act like you are. If it's your fault, don't try to act like it isn't (although from a legal perspective, it's not a good idea to give info that is self-incriminating).(edited)

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

i don't crash...iv'e seen vids out there on you-boob of some people trying crazy crap... riding on top of RR tracks & expecting to have no incidences.

i'm not discussing getting hit.

the goof balls who try to show off...and it doen't cut it...now do you understand?...or do you need more in-depth explanation...instead of posting ( what? )

or discussing how dishonest your first reaction is.

it has nothing to do with a paranoid legal perspective.

try...TRY...to reach way back in your memory banks...you can do it if you try.

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i don't crash...iv'e seen vids out there on you-boob of some people

> trying crazy crap... riding on top of RR tracks & expecting to have no

> incidences.

>

> i'm not discussing getting hit.

>

> the goof balls who try to show off...and it doen't cut it...now do you

> understand?...or do you need more in-depth explanation...instead of

> posting ( what? )

>

> or discussing how dishonest your first reaction is.

>

> it has nothing to do with a paranoid legal perspective.

>

> try...TRY...to reach way back in your memory banks...you can do it if

> you try.

try...TRY...to make just one post some time that isn't complete stupidity...you can do it if you try.

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

What?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

o.k...troll...i'll try....TRY.....try.....

if....ignorant trolls don't say intelligent quotes like... .......(what?)

or like reading who's thread it is and decide ahead of time that they aren't going to understand it...or...like it, come hell or high water.

obviously your gray matter has some diminished characteristics...maybe your Thursday appointment will help...LOL

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

If........what......?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.................neVEr miNd........

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

wait...what?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

it's mind over matter, if you don't have a mind, it really doesn't matter.

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

You forgot..... your dots, .....Miss Pacman.

Wakka wakka wakka...............

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

hello?

gary?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

trolls

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

but then again....... what does anyone expect from anyone known as........ an artist formally known as as a........ plumbers crack.

( whaAtT )...oh wow...man...that's some of the fastest grass

i'm surrounded by cheech & chong,

who flung dung on your egg foo young?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

hello?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

hello...kevin???

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Every time that I've wrecked, it's only been my own fault. Not seeing the patch of gravel, riding one handed with a gas can, it being a level 2 out and still riding. In each instance I just got up, stood for a bit, went back home... first aid. Then went about my business. Thankfully, all my wrecks never involved another vehicle. At this point my left knee is just one glossy scar and my lower shin has a bunch of burn streaks from hitting pipes. Not super serious, but being in pain while working is trash. So uh, (g).

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

I've come close to getting seriously hurt. Got run off the road once and bent my front forks after going over the handlebars.

Every other one was my fault. I was riding FAST down a steep hill and wasn't paying much attention when I realized a sharp curve at the bottom to the right.

Braking and leaning the bike like a MC race rider, I still went left lane and missed the guardrail by inches. If a car had been coming I would've died probably. Heart was in my throat for a mile after that one.

I think the soft knobbies saved me.

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I've come close to getting seriously hurt. Got run off the road once

> and bent my front forks after going over the handlebars.

>

> Every other one was my fault. I was riding FAST down a steep hill and

> d wasn't paying much attention when I realized a sharp curve at the

> bottom to the right.

>

> Braking and leaning the bike like a MC race rider, I still went left

> ft lane and missed the guardrail by inches. If a car had been coming I

> would've died probably. Heart was in my throat for a mile after that

> one.

>

> I think the soft knobbies saved me.

speaking of getting seriously hurt, you really screwed the pooch making those erroneous, ill-researched comments about rambler automobiles that you had absolutely nothing substantial to back up your claims with on the new cars are shit thread.

i know that humility is not one of your attributes, and therefore, you aren't particularly well-versed at admitting when you're wrong, but your silence on the aforementioned thread spoke volumes. i'll accept that as your de facto i was wrong, kevin manifesto.

thanks for coming clean, don, albeit by default.

i'm making this post as a bit of righteous indignation, as you call it.

have a good evening.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?18,4266576,4273671#msg-4273671

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?18,4266576,4273690#msg-4273690

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?18,4266576,4273719#msg-4273719(edited)

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Why cant there just be a thread that DOESN'T devolve into garbage like this?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

A-Zed...why do you feel the need to be the arbiter of what Don may have said or might have meant in another thread?

your off your meds...AgaIN....Try...to be a gOod lad.

your teachers had such high hopes for you, and all you've accomplished is trolling, on you're day of...please go take out the garbage...there's a good lad.

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

i'm waiting to hear from the guys that were showing off, doing fake burn-outs and dropped the back wheel too soon.

or the show-off that tried to launch a KTM Super Duke style wheelie and it didn't go as planned in front of some girls he was trying to impress while they unaware of his presents.

there on you-tumer yesterday were a bunch of these heroes, iv' not heard from one on here yet.

there was a dweeb the was trying to teach everyone how to wheelie.

i thought it was hilarious.

he got so mad at me on this forum, that he kept posting pics of me at my desk at work.

he added his own captions... I TRIALS USED TO...lol

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I'm sorry nobody will ever beat Super Dave...

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I did a burnout once. I didn’t crash, but the bike burst in to flames.

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

> Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Why cant there just be a thread that DOESN'T devolve into garbage like

> this?

because there are folks here who perpetuate garbage, and other folks (like me) who for better or for worse tend to reply to it. that's always been how the OT worked.

it was way worse before simon added rules and began to moderate it.

you should have seen the shit-show that it was before that.

it actually used to be fun before it became dominated by the current brand of mouth-breather that dominates here now.

that said, i'm out.(edited)

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Why cant there just be a thread that DOESN'T devolve into garbage like

>

> > this?

>

> because there are folks here who perpetuate garbage, and other folks

> (like me) who for better or for worse tend to reply to it. that's

> always been how the OT worked.

>

> it was way worse before simon added rules and began to moderate it.

>

> you should have seen the shit-show that it was before that.

>

> it actually used to be fun before it became dominated by the current

> brand of mouth-breather that dominates here now.

>

> that said, i'm out.

Another lie by K-evil...….he's never out. Paola loved those ugly Ramblers too.LOL!

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

not gone...but forgotten

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> not gone...but forgotten

What?

Re: CrAsH etiquette...what to do...when, not IF.

kevin Smellaflange /

what grade are you in?

Want to reply to this thread?

We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first you'll need to login (or create an account).