Re: squirrels discuss

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Funny thing I'm 54 and I just realized the groundhogs are woodchucks I

> never seen a groundhog chuck wood though they're sort of like beavers

> without the water or the dam building

Used to have so many groundhogs(whistlepigs, woodchucks) that the farmers would ask me to get rid of em. They knew I shot groundhogs for sport.

NOW the coyotes have thinned them so much they're not a problem anymore.

Now I would love to thin the coyote population, but just don't have the time.

We have coyotes in the burbs, last week this lady let her porch pisser outdoors , her kid heard a yip, watched a yote scamper away with the little dog by the neck.

Yeah, they are always near. They always worry me when I think about little kids straying from the house. How many kids disappear and are never found?

In the East and Central US ,the coyotes are way bigger.

On my way thru Indiana to Illinois one day I saw an Irish Setter-sized coyote and it stood there on the berm with no fear of the 4-lane traffic.

It was so tempting to hit him with the Aerostar...……...I hit the horn instead and it just stood there looked at the van coming . Probably should've hit it and took the damage.

When I was a kid the family would go to Yosemite Park for a couple of weeks every year. There was an outdoor ampitheater (sp?) in the campground where we stayed.

Early in the evening before the show started we used to watch the flying squirrels jumping between the trees that were around the setting. I could never figure out how they flew until I was told that they just glided.

They were fun to watch anyway.

Mike

♣Slew Foot♣ /

All this hate in the OT I will make a gesture I have changed my mind about squirrels I found out that squirrels plant millions of trees because they forget where they buried the nuts thank you forgetful squirrels you are still only a hazard to navigation but not a true nuisance even though you said house is on fire and such blackouts canine indigestion but still you're okay in my book

LOL! Hilarious! Squirrel released! HAhAaAaaaa!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

see most people don't listen to my Insanity insane rantings about small forest dwellers and the nuisances they posed to society I thought I could be nice and forgive the squirrels but obviously this goes a lot deeper I bet it's a conspiracy with the groundhogs and that damn Punxsutawney the stovepipe hat wearing guys I bet they're the aliens that do their bidding hold on I got a Polish the tinfoil hat

squirrel girl was a pretty funny superhero character

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> see most people don't listen to my Insanity insane rantings about small

> forest dwellers and the nuisances they posed to society I thought I

> could be nice and forgive the squirrels but obviously this goes a lot

> deeper I bet it's a conspiracy with the groundhogs and that damn

> Punxsutawney the stovepipe hat wearing guys I bet they're the aliens

> that do their bidding hold on I got a Polish the tinfoil hat

Yeah,Punxsutawney Phil is a failure at weather forecasting. I wouldn't give you a wooden nickel for his weather forecasts. He's a bum.

Everyone KNOWS you check out the wooly worms and the height of hornets' nests. LOL!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yeah an idiot could tell you how many hurricanes is going to be during the season but how many coconuts are on the trees if there's a lot of coconuts you're going to have a hell of a lot of hurricanes

Coyotes are in town now - I saw a bunch of ACME crates behind the 7-11 in the alley and look what was parked out front...

CoyoteBike.jpg

(edited)

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

I have a neat squirrel. The sucker ran away then came back to the shed.

70D26235-DEA3-4FAD-966A-0969B0DB0315.jpeg

Guys, the damn thing must have got knocked up when it ran away, fucker had puppies today.

952EF711-8AEA-44C0-B3F7-F8E143D59043.jpeg

Andrew Squiggman /

That’s so cool. Raise the pups

♣Slew Foot♣ /

man she had pups you're going to have to save up to buy a lot of methamphetamine so you can have a squad of attack squirrels..

Good IdeaR she had 2 of them. Found some more pics. I guess she’s a little over a year old now since she got knocked up.

E2BB3A59-E158-434B-B047-BD79E31CE3A5.jpeg
AE54D420-B9FA-40DC-9423-38F3219A9C34.jpeg
35AA1C67-68B6-4FA9-BC52-7C3057AF4548.jpeg

4B2B9C05-4959-4008-AEC8-7E9754044004.jpeg
438206B8-6416-4A92-A534-F17006B5A104.jpeg

She made 10 houses around the shed and house to sleep in. They sleep about 18 hours a day. She plays try to catch me with the dogs in the house, knocking shit over, digging up the plants, stealing pizzah..

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> scootertrash communes with squirrels. max from legion I think may

> actually be a squirrel

I am too!

Im just a squirrel tryin' to get a nut.(edited)

Squirrels do love Pizza, they are always stashing slices/crusts stolen from my buildings dumpster in the bed of my truck and on window ledges! :) Drives my cat batshit!(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Swear word the damn squirrels here would rather have rice and beans then peanuts and you're actually in Good Company Bob Ross the painter used to have two pet squirrels that lived in his pockets

Bob Ross was one TALENTED and cool person.

But YOU'RE not, LOL.

~dum dum

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Bob Ross was one TALENTED and cool person.

Only a genius knows this!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Check her out, Wuvie

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yeah that incident with the meth crazed attack squirrel it was all a cover-up eat for a project called the farm the militarization of squirrels they're going to attach little Kevlar bombas to him with cell phones teaching to crawl up on people Hey Brother the gun is going to be obsolete cuz these suckers are fast and they're born infiltrators those suckers are run at you doing zigzags and you could have a machine gun or an AK or a M16 and if you think about her to squirrels coming at you all running at you at once doing zig zags one of them is going to get through you can airdrop them get flying squirrels I mean the military applications are mind-blowing and they work for peanuts a boy and now they got a gun online neuralyzer so nobody remembers this Prank Caller Prank Caller

I have had a family of flying squirrels living in my attic for years. I have "relocated" quite a few of them but gave up eventually. Scootertrash has now inspired me to try to tame them. We'll see how it goes. I have definitely enjoyed the squirrel posts in the epic "shed thread"..that video is hilarious!

Here’s another one. :)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account