Re: squirrels discuss

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

I guess she was 6 months old when I met her in the shed last November. I read that they can get pregnant after 1 year, that’s when she took off for 2 months came back. She’s naturally potty trained in a cat box, when I’m holding her and she gets feisty usually means she’s gotta pee and wiggleworms away to get there. Neat!

Courtesy of Crazy Wayne for ScooTerT:

(edited)

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

WaayyNe!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I thought I was the only one that can hear the squirrels plot to take over the world I feel relieved now

On my moped and a squirrel comes into the road ahead, I am of the mind to don't try to hit it and don't try to miss it. I just brace myself for the event that it will run under my wheels.

I feel that if I am swerving to miss the little imp and it of course changes direction, the other that straight up angle of my wheel will cause me to wash out over his soft body and go down.

I some times practice this dead straight aim on other corpses so I can anticipate the feel for future encounters.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Dear God man bunny hops they directly translate to squirrels it's like puch and Tomos....

« Go to Topic — end of thread