Re: LA fun?

Born to be WillD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

LA's great. Last time I was there I spent some time hitting up the moped locals, fantastic folks, and checked out lucky wheels garage. Then found some high school friend who's in studio city and we hit up some fancy gimmicky bars & eats in the hills, also caught up college friends who've got a rave warehouse artspace and had a great time seeing them. my aunt's out there so we got some great sushi and some of the other swoops were also out there at the same time so I was able to find those dudes and go do the touristy stuff that you're less interested in as a local - observatory, marina, etc

its all your interests tho, some stuff I was pumped to see #1 anywhere I go are friends, LA specific locations, Chinatown was cool, titos tacos! we did go there it was fucking amazing (but not as good as tacos el gordo in san diego...) I was interested in checking out the LA river and aqueducts so I did that, really neat parks, Hollywood - everywhere you go it's all stuff that's immediately recognizable from movies, games , songs etc it's such an iconic city. I liked the observatory a lot but it helped having some drinks and folks to share it with

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.