wild pet rats

so i got these rats that get into my house. they chew little holes in walls and shit. i patch it, they re fuck it up. it's cool, nature is just fucked up like that. so, i caught plenty of them in glue traps. spring traps. poison. cats. whatever. i feel like glue traps work best, but are the least humane. i've seen them tear themselves apart trying to get out. recently, i got a "no kill" trap off ebay. its a little cage with a door that snaps shut. i caught a few and let them go, but there's this one really fat one with a scar on his face that squeaks a lot, i might keep his ass. i poke him with zip ties and he gets all mad and tries to fight them. i caught this other smaller rat and they were chillin like homies, but the little guy escaped and got stuck in a glue trap. had to put him down.

i mean, i'm sure it's "a bad idea" to make a pet of a wild animal, but i love doing stuff wrong. i don't handle him. i'm not too worried about disease, he looks pretty healthy, and i take a lot of vitamin C. i feed him and stuff. i got one of those ball bearing tube bottles. i'm sure someone's gonna be like "cruelty," but he was trespassing! i can legally kill him in a bunch of mean ways or feed him to cats or snakes. he's my prisoner! ha ha. it says online that rats are "social animals," so i'm gonna try and find him another buddy. maybe i'll teach him karate, so like, if i ever get murdered or something, he can like, drink some poison and get radioactive somehow and like, avenge my death, like on ducktales....

Re: wild pet rats

Ducktales? You sure?Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/19 08:00AM by jayson_sumpter.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

You should name him Tony Montana, the toxic avenger ninja rat.

Josiah Radebaugh /

Ya ever watched "Willard"

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Stewart little, in memory of, ya know what it doesn't need one. call it rat. not a name, a superpower.

yo, I got some yard cats that I can relocate. then you got cats!

Growing up as a kid our garage did not have a concrete floor and my father and I would kill rats with baseball bats on a monthly basis until he got the floors paved!

Yeah rodents wow, always had issues with them, having to get squirrels out of the house too.

We had rats at the second house I lived after I got married in the built in gas barbecue grill after neighbor moved a huge wood pile from the side of his garage which my wife found getting ready clean grill to make dinner and screaming hysterically and closed the lid,

I came out turned burner number one on, turned the burner number two on and waited then two flaming rats came out and ran In garage inside of garage

I thought the garage was going to catch on fire but it didn’t! we had Orkin pest control for ants and they came out and set rat traps for free, even though they were half burnt and disfigured front paws destroyed, they were alive weeks later before they were caught,

House now were I live has a mole problems since most of the neighborhood cats died or moved away,

Several mole holes in the yard this year so I caught and caught/killed 2 moles this year with mouse traps in lower level of house which made me feel very sad because a mole is a very cute red nose animal that I don’t think is very diseased dirty animal but ya it’s an invader and scared the crap out of my wife when she did the laundry,

A few very cute light brown field or forest mice whatever type went through the mole holes into lower level and garage and I got them too in mouse traps,

I’ve filled all the mole holes I could find and put some fill dirt on the side of the house and so far no more rodents,

I’ve laid on the ground with my mechanics overall suit on working on bikes, cars and vans then had chipmunks and mice run right up my pant legs before! Man that’s scary, luckily always it was between suit and jeans so I just unzipped suit and out they popped.

I’d say kill the invader!

If you want to get a pet rat get one at the local pet store but say it’s to feed your snake because it will only be a buck or two, if you say you want it for a pet I’ll be like 10-15 bucks for same rat,

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

You should post some photos of your new rat, I wanna see the power burning in its eyes.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

dear God Mort did you not see Pink Floyd The Wall you'll get rabies....

Your hands will feel like two balloons....

Josiah Radebaugh /

I wanna see pictures of this thiquet of a rat.

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

I've always wanted to catch a young wood rat and raise it as my own son but i don't know about a city rat.

idk. rats are cool tho; very smart. Where's a photo of this dummy thicc rat

Dirty30 Dillon /

Either kill it or let it go. Don't try and domesticate a wild animal, it's just cruel.

If you don't want it to come back, kill it. If you don't care, let it go.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ya ever watched "Willard"

ben

willard is a copy

Kill all rats...………..kill all mice...……..a 22 cal. works wonders when outside the house.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

They're just one step away from being squirrels anyway

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> They're just one step away from being squirrels anyway

LOL! They are VERY dirty rodents,compared to squirrels.

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> They're just one step away from being squirrels anyway

Squirrels are tree rats, pigeons are flying rats,

Josiah Radebaugh /

And Bats are walking Rats

i caught a possum today! i let him go, but he chilled out on my porch with me until dusk. pics on instagram. i'm "wotmoped" i made him a little hideout with a crumpled harley mullet fender. those guys stink baaaad. daylight cripples them too.

Gotta get that armadillo out from under my pumphouse. I saw some poison flare-like sticks at Wal-Mart. I don't wanna kill it, just relocate it. LOL!

Brad William /

"... i poke him with zip ties and he gets all mad and tries to fight them".

Ahh , the honeymoon stages of great relationships. Enjoy. It's bittersweet when it's gone.

« Go to Topic — end of thread