Yo Canada moped friends, how rare is my ped, or how can I find out?

Vova Fett /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey dudes, so I have a Motobecane 51V, never seen another one like it for sale in over a decade...and for the record no I am not looking to calculate some ridiculous value for it, I know my Canadian comrades are known to price their mopeds for their weight in gold...I am honestly just wondering how rare it might be so I know how big of a boner to get while rippin' it down the street. I already used to get a pretty good chub on, but now that I'm bringing it back from the dead (it's the ICONIC Chrysler Blue Sky btw rofl), I'm ready for a bigger chub. ya feel? So is there like a registry or any MTO homies that can hack into the registries for me #askingforafriend ? sorry long day, several beers participated in the making of this post.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account