Re: FC Cincinnati

Jimmy Cincinnati /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sports also bring joy to people, which costs money. I'd rather have governments spend money on sports than on a whole lot of other things.

Id rather the government not make crappy deals and waste our tax payer dollars. If they can invest it into something like our infrastructure than they should just give it back.

Obviously it would've made a lot more sense to have built 1 multiple purpose stadium

I agree - but it would have made even more sense if they just let the fans pay for it.

since soccer considered here as a sissy man's sport anyway.

I really dont care what you do with your balls... kick them, toss them, whack them with a bat, or catch them in a mitt. Sports are fine they are just not my cup of tea. I take no issue with any sport that people enjoy so long as they dont forcefully take from my pocket to further their fun. All we ever seem to do here in Cincinnati is fund some rich dudes property while not receiving any return on our investment.

If soccer fans want to watch soccer than let them pay for it. If there is enough demand they can make teams and build their own stadiums! And i would say the same thing about football or baseball teams.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.