who here has kids?

i would have scoffed at this question when I first started posting here nearly 10 years ago, but now I've got two!

just trying to find other immature moped riding parents to hang with.

Re: who here has kids?

OG Crazy Wayne /

We have two kids it's fun watching them play around in their pajamas in the morning.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I have 3 sons.....32, 31 and 27. None of them ride motorcycles, mopeds or scooters.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I have 3 sons.....32, 31 and 27. None of them ride motorcycles, mopeds or scooters.

I love motorcycles but would be grateful if my children never have an interest in street riding... im so scared of them on the streets nowadays. With that being said Im not keeping them from riding but Im also not shoving it down their throats. Im hoping my son will get into trail riding with me and it can stay a fun hobby for us.

For the record i have 2 daughters (15 & 13), and a son (2). Mopeds are cool but kids are the greatest part of life.

2 girls ,1boy, 2 grandsons , grandsons love the mopeds. Parents, don't want the pictures online.

OG Crazy Wayne /

Oh I thought you were talking about baby goats.

Yes I have a son he was a bit rambunctious when he was young but doing much better now.

I have two under 4. I'd be fine with them on mopeds. cars are more dangerous.

motorcycles are scary but scooters are scarier since they are light weight and come with a lax culture.

hopefully when they are older everything is rideshare and public transit. unless we all die in an American coup.

any other moped parents want to hang in LA?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

shes 25 now.. schooled, emploeyed, new car and piad off home.

dropz mic...

I have 7 kids, 5 girls, 2 boys. None of them are interested in mopeds. The first 6 are tall and healthy. The last one is short and sickly. So I approached the wife one day and asked her, "Is this short, sick kid mine?" "Absolutely! Just don't ask about the other six."

I got some mopeds

My daughter's 2 and a half. she rocks. helps me fix stuff sometimes. bedtime is really rough though and it's got me down to maybe 1 or 2 days a week I can really spend fixing shit, and that's split between mopeds bicycles motorcycles and cars...

Do two large dogs count?

yes.

before kids. I had big dogs.

and at point 1 great Dane. 1 English mastiff. and a mutt.

it was tougher in some ways then the kids.

my oldest was an angel.

then the second birthday came.

jumped out the crib and all hell broke loose.

nearing 4 and finally starting to chill

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

Six kids. 36, 33, 19, 16,14 & 10 years old. Four girls, two boys. Five grandchildren as well:-)

just hit jump-out-of-crib last week. at like 2 1/2. with all the fury of hell in her wake

Andrew Squiggman /

She heard your moped tipping over Will, and was racing to catch it!

does make it hard to work on stuff when the only time I have is after bed, and starting anything is a good way to wake everyone up... I've got a moby I've been working on backburner for, well... about 2 and a half years. It's too loud to start when it's late so I just don't. It needs some rejetting but that just takes starting a bike over and over so instead it sits. waiting for the right time.

Overpriced Parts /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> does make it hard to work on stuff when the only time I have is after

> bed, and starting anything is a good way to wake everyone up... I've got

> a moby I've been working on backburner for, well... about 2 and a half

> years. It's too loud to start when it's late so I just don't. It needs

> some rejetting but that just takes starting a bike over and over so

> instead it sits. waiting for the right time.

I have insomnia, I’ve started up something at 3:00 in the morning, don’t get many complaints anymore I just make sure now and again when I’m outside jetting/tuning at night to have a short conversation with Harley bikers on my street that come home at that same bar closing time sometimes so no one says nothing anymore because a few Harley Davison bikes even at idle are louder than any bike I have @ full throttle

They’re all good people and their loud bikes the few times they go up and down the streets aren’t that bad,

I used to live five houses from railroad tracks and had 2 bars on my street that the crowds would let out at 2:30 in the morning and kinda near airport at the same time so a little V twin rumble sound now and again kind of makes me sleepy,

The houses here are pretty well insulated and double pane windows don’t vibrate like the old style houses used to so no one’s really bothered unless you’re a nosy neighbor,

The two busybody neighbors we used to have moved away so it’s all pretty chill out here now, you could walk the streets, go boating, go fishing, walk your dog ride a bike, jog, you could do anything you want at anytime day or night without fear of the cops being called on you for everything you do,

My wife and three kids throughout the years slept like rocks so I could bang pots and pans in the middle the night if I wanted to and they wouldn't even budge

I have one boy. I am glad to know that he is healthy and safe in the Sacramento county jail.

Someone should write a book on parenting.

Overpriced Parts /

> cheetahchrome . Wrote:

> I have one boy. I am glad to know that he is healthy and safe in the

> Sacramento county jail.

>

> Someone should write a book on parenting.

Yeah you got to keep your children away from temptations,

So pretty much you can’t be in California, Las Vegas or states that everything is legal or best a small hometown that everybody knows each other,

Of course this opiate epidemic that was caused by big pharmaceuticals didn’t help much either,

Possibility if I wasn't drug tested for my job most for most of my work years and wasn’t a drinker who knows ! alcohol and drugs are pretty much where most crime comes from,

Some places like Brazil other countries drug use is legal or overlooked but to get money for drugs everywhere people rob, steal, manufacturer/produce drugs, human trafficking, smuggle, poach game, Black market, be in gangs etc

tie a knot in each corner of the sleep sack so they cant lift their leg up to the railing of the crib. it works, unless they wiggle out the top of the sleep sack...

I think I'm gonna go for just a bed, no walls. and suffer thru til she figures out how to stay in bed. see yall never

it takes about 6 weeks but she will calm down and get used to it.

A lot of reading at bedtime works.

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

My kids are 17 and 19. Both are cool af and dig mopeds.

two girls, 14 and 10.

they have come to expect bizarre behavior from their father, so the moped thing is not a big deal!

hey the bed thing worked. no more crib. went super easy!

Heres an older photo of us making "immature mopeds parenting" work

mollllly.JPG

Who here has kids, grandkids and great-grandkids?

There is old folks here too you know...

Re: Who here has kids, grandkids and great-grandkids?

Overpriced Parts /

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> There is old folks here too you know...

Ya my 2 oldest is probably older then WillD,

I've got 2 boys 14 and 10.

Maybe someday they will date ride5000's daughters. They are the same age.