Re: Another New electric "Moped"

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> right? it's so fucking bad. Its proportions are every single way totally

> fucked all off. and not even in a weird oh that's kinda interesting way,

> just in a pure what the fuck those don't belong together the fuck were

> they thinking kinda way.

To me the only engineers that mattered was the ones who operated locomotives!

Yeah when them damn engineers who just came out of college/construction management school were in tower city mall in Cleveland when was being built around the first gulf war era early 1990s,

The engineers were laying out 150K+ square-foot of flooring with orders and everything to be 1to 3 ft but there’s a difference between what they want and is “as built”

So a 12 foot room that measured 12 foot 3 1/2/2 x 4 stud size x 24’ 7 in and carpet or flooring comes in at 6, 9 or 12 foot at the time and the repeat pattern of pattern goods flooring or carpet was every 3 feet, you only could have 3, 6, 9 or 12, 24 foot etc. not 1‘3‘ 3’ 3” whatever,

So you had to either cheat the field pattern goods or increase or decrease the size of the border to get either one size but not both! ,

These college physical engineers had no clue!

So right in front of all the bosses, owners, investors at a construction meeting I took a 24-year-old, dumb ass engineer and asked for his pencil, (it was a mechanical pencil) then I broke right in half (actually hurting/cutting my hand and threw it at him)

I told everybody including the several millionaires/investors that had all the investments in the project “you wouldn’t know a tape measure if one hit you on the head” (I didn’t get fired for my comments but I was laid off for two days but rehired because there was no one to replace me that would kiss ass!

These engineers though knew how to do math problems (pretty quick in their head) were as dumb as a box of rocks to us artisan craft/construction workers/persons who were building stuff when they were crapping in their diapers!

4 years of Construction experience equals 100 times what they learn from some dumb college professors who only became a professor because they got something published!

That makes no sense whatsoever!

You get published and then you could become a College professor? Not to mention most of them are nut cases with the exception of a few including one of my friends who teaches in a upstate New York collage is a great teacher, heck I could’ve published 500 things in my life,

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Another New electric "Moped"Topic by: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 06/14/19 09:14AM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: jayson sumpter jayson sumpter 06/14/19 09:41AM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 06/14/19 01:01PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 06/14/19 04:17PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 06/14/19 05:22PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 06/15/19 07:37PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 06/17/19 12:22PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 06/19/19 02:27PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Saabsonettguy . Saabsonettguy . 06/14/19 12:00PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 06/14/19 12:07PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 06/14/19 03:46PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 06/15/19 06:25PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 06/15/19 06:49PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 06/17/19 12:02PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 06/15/19 02:52AM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Fabienne Cornillet Fabienne Cornillet 06/17/19 12:33PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 06/17/19 01:04PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 06/18/19 05:11PM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Graham Motzing Graham Motzing 06/18/19 11:37AM
  Re: Another New electric "Moped"Re: Dave & Bummerzz Dave & Bummerzz 06/18/19 09:25PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account