Re: I miss water skiing/tubing/boating

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Were the knee surgeries because of MC wrecks?

No crashing/getting hit few times over the years only gave me simple stuff like sprains, stitches, broken finger, road rash, and bruises because most times I always had gear on and most times I saw it coming and was able to stop or minimize a collision,

It seems like cagers don’t see people on 2 wheels, I have avoided the horrible left-hand turn in front of me by a car or truck probably a dozen times in my life, each time it would have ended up in a very bad accident, Something inside of me would tell me to stop completely while going at full speed and having complete right away on a main road because I felt that the person wasn’t going to stop and they didn’t every time

Lucky I guess,

But It was the job work injuries, the First simple surgery went wonderful, went back to work for several years the second one led to to all kinds of complications and more surgeries, I’m too young for retirement, I’m trying to get back to work now

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account